Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Common Mistakes You See Made

Don Page

Apr 21, 2006
Shooting Left Handed

I know it's "wrong" but I shoot lefty with my right hand. I just move the tank to my left shoulder and aim with my left eye. I prefer this for a few reasons, most importantly because it's quicker than switching hands. I also think its easier to get off quick and accurate shots when in gun battles and when on the run.
I can get just as tight, tighter even because with my left arm on the fore grip, instead of the trigger my elbow clears my chest, so I can tuck it in past the left edge of my body, I can't do that when shooting out the right.

Looking forward to some feedback!

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
1) Getting shot out
2) Not shooting anyone else out
3) Shooting someone on ur team
4) Leaving the peak on ur goggles
5) Pads on the outside
6) Shooting on the wrong hand out of the wrong side
7) Shooting from the hip
8) Hardcore knee slides
9) Thinking you will lose the game before its started
10) Being a cockey C-Unit, no one likes you, shut up...

Keep these little rules in ur mind an u wont go wrong!!

OUTBREAK UK!

the infexion begins
Mar 29, 2006
grantham
the broz is the only muppet on this thread

this may be a bit old but i just HAD to say it cos i hate people who talk S**T and calling people muppets when they shoot there own players when potter knows full well he was in a 2 on 1 shot his team mate and then lost the game like a punter .... grow up mate you are no pro .. just becoz you have platinum member written next to your name dont mean you know s**t about paintball it means your a platinum boy at talking smack on forums oh how proud you must be so put on your cammos get your remote line and sterling pump and go back to the woods .. you c**k

G

Gassy

this may be a bit old but i just HAD to say it cos i hate people who talk S**T and calling people muppets when they shoot there own players when potter knows full well he was in a 2 on 1 shot his team mate and then lost the game like a punter .... grow up mate you are no pro .. just becoz you have platinum member written next to your name dont mean you know s**t about paintball it means your a platinum boy at talking smack on forums oh how proud you must be so put on your cammos get your remote line and sterling pump and go back to the woods .. you c**k
Take some advice and read your own posts about talking S**T on the forums,everytime i read one of your posts there is only one fool trying to be gangsta and putting everyone else down.You may be as good as you think you are but the drivel you type shows no respect to anyone and just gives the impression you are an arrogant kid who thinks he is the next ollie lang.I may be wrong and you could be the nicest 30 year old in the world,but its just the impression you give .

peace

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Take some advice and read your own posts about talking S**T on the forums,everytime i read one of your posts there is only one fool trying to be gangsta and putting everyone else down.You may be as good as you think you are but the drivel you type shows no respect to anyone and just gives the impression you are an arrogant kid who thinks he is the next ollie lang.I may be wrong and you could be the nicest 30 year old in the world,but its just the impression you give .

peace
Outbreak is one of the Notorious Kids so isn't going to be rubbish and i'm guessing not 30. Arugeing on the next is realy not cool, if I ever feel like having an argument this picture normaly creeps into my head:

Not taking the moral high ground, just trying to make some sence :)

OUTBREAK UK!

the infexion begins
Mar 29, 2006
grantham
very few of my posts ever talk people down .. i jsut ahd to say it to the broz becuase he is tlaking down a 15 year old kid when he knows full well he has made that mistake himself .. the way i see it you are entitled to your opinion .. i dont have to listen to it (and vice cersa) but i will post what i want to say