Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Comparing DM9, Droid, EGO9, and GEO paintball marker.

dcwk24

Jul 2, 2009
Hi everyone. I'm new here hope that everyone here can give me some advice please. I'm here to compare some electronic marker like may I know the advantage and the disadvantage about DM9, Droid, EGO9, and GEO?

What is thier different there? And which performance is the best and what is thier requirement?

For those who had this all marker can you share your experience to me please? So that I can listen more and make up my mind.

Please help me out

Thanks guys.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Try them out mate, thats the best way for you to choose which one suits you best.

They are all great markers and i would be happy to shoot any of them ;)

unistu

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2008
newcastle
would have to agree with crash on this 1, go to your local site ask around to get a lend of one of the gats mentioned then try them yourself and decide from there fella, most people will let you blast a hopper or so through their gun the worst they can say is no you cant

dcwk24

Jul 2, 2009
Hi thanks everybody here. Yes I know what you guys trying to say, but what I need is I need you guys to tell me more about all this marker opinion or the feeling.

I can't ask those shop people cause in my country those seller just sell it to you without telling u anything very bad service. that why I'm here to listen more about this 4 marker.

I'm a regular paintballer but I having a A5 tippmann marker. That why I wanted to try new marker.

Hope you guys can give me more advice.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
all makers will shoot the same 10.5 BPS all day long. for me DMs has a small grip frame OK if you have small hands. the Geo is missing the section above the grip frame and from me doesn't hold right. so IMHO the droid is the best shooter out of the lot. but it does have a high profile. but I'm a big bloke and it matters not to me. so if your 5ft stone look at the DM/GEO

azzri

Vanguard Tech
May 18, 2009
Malaysia
dcwk24 - Are you by any chance singaporean or malaysian? Just curious coz thats a pretty typical of most sellers out there with the exception of a few.

azzri

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
i personaly would prefer an ego or DM9, and im also failry big, 6"3.
i just like how the DM and ego sits in my hands, but as lump as said, he is also tall, and dosent think the DM feels right...

so it comes back to, try them out :D

but if your talking about stats and features, then i dont know :)

dcwk24

Jul 2, 2009
Hi thanks for the reply. Yes I'm from malaysia. How about you? Any suggestion or comment? Please guide me or let me learn from you thanks.

dcwk24 - Are you by any chance singaporean or malaysian? Just curious coz thats a pretty typical of most sellers out there with the exception of a few.

azzri

dcwk24

Jul 2, 2009
Hi thanks for the sharing. May I know why you prefer EGO9 & DM9? Can you explain this 2 markers different for m others?

May I know is that Droid is the can safe the gas? Is that possible?

i personaly would prefer an ego or DM9, and im also failry big, 6"3.
i just like how the DM and ego sits in my hands, but as lump as said, he is also tall, and dosent think the DM feels right...

so it comes back to, try them out :D

but if your talking about stats and features, then i dont know :)

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
i prefer them purly due to how they feel while im holding them, and how the trigger feels, but i havent used the geo or droid befor, so i cant realy comment.

and if your talking about a on/off asa on the droid, again i dont know, but i would have thought that it has one, if not you could always pick up an after market one.