Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition - Show Us Your Tatts

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Now I confused (and a little disturbed) as to why Robbo knows the molecular structure of oestrogen :confused:!

I was going to have the molecular structure of water tattooed on my willy - but there's too many letters :eek:!
I was gonna have the entire DNA structure done on mine but it woulda looked quite silly with all that space around it :(

[/testosterone]

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I've got inch marks tattooed on mine so I can use it as a ruler. That's why I can never go to Ikea again.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If only Robbo had thought of that before buying THAT sofa ;).
Oh yeah I can see it now:-

Scene: Ikea, Lakeside

Date: Not long before Xmas

Me: "Excuse me miss, me and my wife quite like the look of that leather suite over there, is there any chance we can order it"?

Assistant: "Yes of course sir, we can deliver it just after Xmas, is that ok"?

Me: "Ok Cheers love, I'll have it" [takes out debit card] ...

Assistant: "I must just add one thing sir, but before I do tell you, can I just say what a gorgeous looking gentleman you are" ...

Me: "Of course you may"....

Assistant:"Right Sir, we just need to make sure there will be no problem in delivering your new suite and so I need to make sure you are sure it will get into the rooms where you are going to have it, have you measured the sofa sir"?

Me:"Actually no Miss, but I have bought along my measuring device just in case .....Cook$ would you mind mate?"

<<Cook$ undoes his fly and unveils his ruler >>>>>

Assistant blushes !

I turn away in embarrassment

Mrs Robinson: [whispers in my ear] "Pete, that looks exactly like yours.....only a lot smaller"

Cook$:"what did your missus say just then Pete"?

Me: "Nothing mate, nothing at all, she was just telling me how much she really appreciates me, small talk really mate, just small talk"

Cook$: "Oh Ok, I thought she said something about me then"

Me: Nah mate, no way, she knows you well mate ...and trust me Cook$, you ain't that interesting"

Assistant: "Excuse me sir, can we get this sofa measured so we can all get home before Xmas"?

Me: "Yeah, sorry about that love, Oi Cooks, I spose we better start measuring the longest part of the sofa first which looks a bit like that back side bit"

Cook$: "Ooooh Pete, did you just say 'backside' ...please, please let me measure it now"

Me: "Calm down nancy boy, you're here to measure it not pleasure it, now Cook$, the back of that sofa looks about 6 foot long but we need the exact measurement, can you take your measuring stick and start there please mate"

Cook$: "Jeeeeeez Pete, I'll get on it now .......hmmmmm.......groan, ouch, hmmmmmm ... [more groaning] ...Ok Pete, it's 6ft 3 inches mate exactly".

Me: "Cheers Cook$, appreciated mate, just one thing mate, for someone boasting about the magnitude of your member, why did you have to take 25 measurements and then add them together to get the final length"?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Now I confused (and a little disturbed) as to why Robbo knows the molecular structure of oestrogen :confused:!

I
Don't get carried away Raff, I ain't skewing sideways over to the 'light on the loafers' side just yet mate ... I did read some biology a few years back (tho I never finished the course and have forgotten most of it anyway) and although I in no way remember the molecular structure of Oestrogen (I'm not sure anybody could actually coz it's quite complex to say the least), I still remember the basics ...just.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
So that's how you ended up with a white sofa (did I just type that)?

All I can remember from biology is 'semi-permeable membrane' - enough said!

JF21

May 4, 2007
I got my grandson's name (Taylor) on my lower back, and a Latin inscription on the back of my neck as well as Latin two phrases on my forearms.
The rest are a just a mish-mash of tatts done over a thirty five year period and done by tattooists across the US and the rest done over here.

I wish I could have them all off and start again .....[/
QUOTE]

you went with coniunctus in perpetuum in the end then