Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition - Show Us Your Tatts

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
i think ill pop in here with a late, however unique tat.

I personally think this should win just because it is so bad, its embarrasing to mention but what the hell, a chance of free plat might tempt me out of the cave to post and hopefully not meet any of you in the near future so you forget this even exists before you point at me in numbers and laugh.

The story is i grew up in Johannesburg S.A. Was sitting in a fish and chips shop playing snooker with a few mates (must have been 12ish) and a friend pops in and asks if anyone wants a tat as his brother is a tat artist.

Anyway, i agree and sit there in a fish and chips shop and get this done, its not indian ink its just done so **** it looks like it.

Now dont get me on about possible diseases i could have caught but i was young and very stupid.

So while i was munching down on some chips with my leg on the table, my friends brother created this piece of junk on my leg which is so bad i got it out at my local after reading this last time and we laughed so hard at it i almost wee'd my pants as no one could tell me wtf is was!

Nuff said, here is the worst tat i think anyone has. If you ask what it is i couldnt tell you so any offers for a possible ''wtf'' is that so i can say its a so and so would help!

Possibly robbo will feel sorry for me and give me plat for being marked so bad for the rest of my life haha.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/Lemzip/DSC03883.jpg

I have thought of covering it up with something so any ideas would be good but a general ''anything'' is normally recommended :)

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
Think it looks better in picture than it does in real life, it kind of looks like a sun, thought it was a spider the first time.
yeah agreed, doesnt look half as bad in the pic as it does in real life...its embarassing really...

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Ive been off for a while due to exams and coursework and lots of overtime,
but im likn the idea of this

Mine.
Not huge, but means something.
Tribal Dragons crossing up to form a cross, to reflect my faith, and alsoto remind me of the strugle between good (red) and evil (black), and how sometimes its difficult to tell one from another....

anyway, my ink: