Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot

Attachments

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
How you doing Paul? Long time no see, but glad you are still around mate.
Sorry for the slow response, but here it is:

Little clip (and I do mean little!) of it being placed...

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/solidjay/?action=view&current=Video001.flv

And the result is in the attachment.

Oh, and no, Jewell is not a spelling error, it's not meant to say jewel, Jewell is in fact a name. Thanks.
I'm well thanks you. Lurking around as you do!

Tatt looks really good very clean.
I want to get another one but I have learnt my lesson so am taking my time and thinking about what I really want!

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Bit of a thread necro, but since it was my thread which started this one off last year.

Pic taken as I was having it done, will try get a better one tomorow, all the time we had booked (8 hours) is up, flying back to england tomrow.

Around 60% done, still has another 2 layers on top to go, probably another 16-20 hours more work to go on it.

Either way, loving it so far, pain wasnt too bad either :D Anyone who says they hurt is a wimp :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Either way, loving it so far, pain wasnt too bad either :D Anyone who says they hurt is a wimp :D

I'm a wimp then ..... one of the ones I had done on my lower back hurt like Billy-O, I was with my mate who I sometimes spar with when I was having it done and I was trying my damnedest not to flinch but in the end, the pain won through and I yelped like a stuck pig ..... everyone down my gym had to hear the gruesome details of my 'bitch-screaming' as he called it :(

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Anyone who says they hurt is a wimp :D
Bon you are talking out of your ar$e if you say it doesnt hurt having a back piece done. I have had my complete back covered and over 24 hours worth doing it (get me a god damn medal I hear you cry :cool::rolleyes:) and I can tell you now that there where varying degrees of pain throughout. In fact I would be lying through my teeth if I said it didnt hurt like hell!!!

But worth every second of pain never the less. Guess im just a wimp :cool::rolleyes:

-ChEf