Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition - Show Us Your Tatts

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Bon you are talking out of your ar$e if you say it doesnt hurt having a back piece done. I have had my complete back covered and over 24 hours worth doing it (get me a god damn medal I hear you cry :cool::rolleyes:) and I can tell you now that there where varying degrees of pain throughout. In fact I would be lying through my teeth if I said it didnt hurt like hell!!!

But worth every second of pain never the less. Guess im just a wimp :cool::rolleyes:

-ChEf

The only part which realy hurt to a level that made me think "****ing hell" was right on the edges basically on my side / ribs. When he was doing the first level of shading there.

Anywhere on the center of the back was fine imho, getting shot by a paintball hurts more id say.

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
I have a couple on various parts of my back, across my shoulder blades and spine, not quite the level of the full back piece, but i'm with bon, it doesnt "hurt", i love the feeling!
i seen men bigger than robbo almost crying getting a basic bit of arm work done lol

bon: where did u get the work done? not my cup of tea but looks like top job!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
..............and I can tell you now that there where varying degrees of pain throughout.
-ChEf

I had varying degrees of pain throughout my back tatts that went from ...... ouch ! - double ouch ! - Owwwww! - Ahhhh bejeeepers - Holey moley - HOLEY 'FUHKIN' MOLEY! - Eeeeeekkkkk, I want my mummy !!!!

In Bon's defence, I will add this, pain sensation is dependent upon many things, if you haven't dosed up with plenty of carbs, you are gonna feel it, and for some reason, it is also mood dependent.
The sensation and degree of pain isn't linear and not predictable; you also have to factor in that some people just don't feel pain in the normal way, there is a condition whose acronym is CIPA which basically stands for, congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis.

The poor bastids who are born with this condition feel no pain, or even hot and cold.
A couple of kids near me had the misfortune to be diagnosed with this and their mum had an understandable nightmare making sure they were safe as they grew up.

I'm not suggesting Bon has this but there must be intermediate conditions whereby people just don't feel pain in the same way as the rest of us.

And so, whilst Bon may attract the criticism of trying to appear a hard man [which with no disrespect, I know he is not] he could well be one of the [un]lucky people who doesn't feel pain in its most acute form, as do the rest of us.

A full back tattoo job would hurt like hell for most of us, I think in Bon's case, the most pain he's gonna feel with having that tatt done is gonna be with his wallett...... it'll cost a frikkin fortune coz he's gone to Sweden to have it done by some top tattooist ... ouch!

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
I have a couple on various parts of my back, across my shoulder blades and spine, not quite the level of the full back piece, but i'm with bon, it doesnt "hurt", i love the feeling!
i seen men bigger than robbo almost crying getting a basic bit of arm work done lol

bon: where did u get the work done? not my cup of tea but looks like top job!

Johan @ eviltwins

www.eviltwinstattoo.se

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Bon, the image for your tat looks very familiar.....it's not (geek+ mode) based on some Dungeons & Dragons / AD&D book art is it?