Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition - Show Us Your Tatts

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Aww c'mon robbo, give us some detail on the shoulders. And what are the latin inscriptions? I can see the "to (a/the) new life" one, but can't make out the others. Lovin yours Chef, where'd you get that done?
Hmmmmm .....I'm in real danger of losing my street cred here, well if I had any that is ....... on my left forearm, I have 'A Novus Orsa - A Novus Vita' and this translates out to 'A New Beginning - A New Life' I had that done when I came off the front line of paintball and sold Nexus to Dave Youngblood.
For my entire paintball life, I had always been at the front end of paintball in terms of professional tourneyball - it was a pretty difficult thing for me to do really but made a bit easier by a scumbag thief.

On my right forearm I have 'Conjuncta in Perpetuum' which translates to 'Together With Her Forever' ... I had that done when I had a 'weak' moment ......:)

As for my shoulders?
Hmmm they really are a mish-mash with no real theme, I suppose the left shoulder can be described as Tribal and Celtic designs.
My right shoulder started off with an eagle which I had done when i was 17 I think and as I started to play in the US a lot, I kinda got a lot done to look like an American scene with a couple more eagles, an Indian an a few other things.
As I said, I wish I could take the lot off and start again.

On my back, I just got a rose (another weak moment - sorry Kat :( ) - a crucifixion and in the middle some script.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oops I forgot to mention the tatt on the back of my neck, it's another Latin phrase saying, 'Vita Sine Deus Mors Est' I'll leave you guys to work out what it means :)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Actually I used to study Latin. I went to a Grammar School you see (remember them?).

I did have to look up 'Sine' though.