Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition - Show Us Your Tatts

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Well done Raff, you win mate. As for a grammar school education, I also went to one but we never had Latin on the syllabus but that's because my school was working class grammar school :)

As for looking up 'sine', I woulda thought the French 'sans' woulda given you that one mate.

Cook$: Hmmmm I'm an agnostic by trade but I'm getting drawn toward the Dawkins rationale, he has an unerring ability to marry logical thinking with religion, or rather the notions of a god, or supreme being responsible for creation.
He hasn't nailed it completely in convincing me the world (universe) could spontaneously create itself because he fails on one point but he's damn close ...unfortunately .....or fortunately, I suppose it depends upon your point of view really.
But just in case he's wrong Cook$, I took out a cheap insurance policy and had that done on the back of my neck :)

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
On my back, I just got a rose (another weak moment - sorry Kat :( ) - a crucifixion and in the middle some script.
No offense taken :p
I think me having roses is acceptable.

Plus, none of the tattoo's that I have planned mean anything to me, I'm not really that kind of person to be honest.

I'm toying with the idea of a chemical symbol for adrenaline somewhere, that's the only thing meaningful whatsoever, which is why I'm so nervous about getting something...incase I get bored with it.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
chef ftw, awesome mate...robbo some awesome ones too..... i made the mistake of having one too quick and i picked it, now im waiting for something id really want and i would like and then get it. I will get a picture up anyway.

If anybody wants to know what picking the scab does, here is your proof. I am not entirely happy with it but its there now lol....I am having it redone but not had the motivation to do it lol....Im having it extended aswell so it looks better :p I also have pscoriasis. Skin thing lol i dont even know if thats spelt right lol...Dont think black really sinks into my skin right :(

Anywhoo enough of my bollocks it not the best but its there hahahaa comment and ridicule welcome. i know its **** but im taking part lol:cool:

-MJ

Attachments

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
...As for looking up 'sine', I woulda thought the French 'sans' woulda given you that one mate...
Of course (feels silly now). I was reading it as sine (sign) instead of sine (sin-i). Mind you, it was over 20 years ago since I last 'studied'.

Anyway, back to the self mutilations...;).

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
So who has the gayest reason for getting a tattoo?

I got mine because I liked them, and I think they look cool.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
No offense taken :p
I think me having roses is acceptable.

Plus, none of the tattoo's that I have planned mean anything to me, I'm not really that kind of person to be honest.

I'm toying with the idea of a chemical symbol for adrenaline somewhere, that's the only thing meaningful whatsoever, which is why I'm so nervous about getting something...incase I get bored with it.
I think think you ahould get the molecular structure of oestrogen tattooed on your ....... well you pick locatoin but it's quite a complex structure so make sure you have enough room :)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Now I confused (and a little disturbed) as to why Robbo knows the molecular structure of oestrogen :confused:!

I was going to have the molecular structure of water tattooed on my willy - but there's too many letters :eek:!