Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
This competition is gonna be open to all members but it probably falls into the lap of the more creative among us who are also technically skilled in the graphic design department.

As most of you guys know, I am allegedly the chairman of this new UK Federation we have going. During our last meeting, it was decided we needed to begin the process of branding ourselves and part of that process entails a new logo for the federation.

We struggled a bit in trying to come up with a name but Jimbo Frensham from down there in Hobbiton, came up with a blinding flash of inspiration and subsequently declared, 'Guys, we should be known as, The Federation'.

I thought, 'cooooool', now I can be called a 'FED' which of course I will now have emblazoned on the back of a black T shirt; in fact, all board members can now think of themselves as 'Feds' - wooo hooo !!

I like the sound of that ....I can see it now, imagine going to an event somewhere in the UK, and all of a sudden, you hear somebody whisper in a hushed tone, 'Oi, the Feds are here' ......

Anyway, I digress, back to the point, the prize is gonna be great (I'll amend this post when I get the prize package confirmed) and I think it's gonna be a product from each of the member companies going into the pot.

OK, here's the brief - design a brand logo for the federation bearing in mind we are called the Federation and the simpler the design the better because it will be more recognisable.

Let's see what happens and if you guys got any questions, then use this thread for asking them and also for putting up any of your proposed designs.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I think that's a crap name. Sounds more like a team than governing body. What was Mr. F. thinking?

Any chance it's going to be changed to something more appropriate - or are we stuck with The Federation?

EDIT The pics not mine - but you get the idea :rolleyes:.