The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Update

Hi all, we had the federation meeting yesterday and one of the topics for discussion was the selection of the federation logo from all of the designs you lot sent it.

I actually threw some designs in anonymously believing the guys would immediately select one of mine; On seeing my designs (only I knew they were mine) Olly Potts from Kee, commented, 'they look as though some idiot designed them using Photosh!t' ...... I tried to hide my disappointment and made a mental note to write Olly's name in my 'To Bash Up' list.

Anyway, the federation would like to thank everybody for spending a lot of time and effort in designing these logos.
The standard was exceptionally high even though I did my best to send the average plummeting downward.

OK, so the winner is .................Seany Boy, we do however have a small request from him in wanting his design tweaked a little but overall, the federation thought his logo was the one that best represented what we wanted.
He actually sent in 3 designs and we want him to play around with a couple of them but he has the basic idea of what we need

And so, A big congratulations to Seany Boy and a massive thanks to everybody for their patience and efforts.

Attachments

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thank you very much, it is indeed an honour. :)

Lucky I saved the designs before my computer crashed... I am getting it fixed asap though :p
Seany, I will be in touch re your prize package mate and in the meantime, can you please forward me your address.
I will be in touch with all the federation guys to forward to me your prizes and so please bear with me coz some of those guys tend to be in a coma when I try to get hold of them :)

I am sure they'll send them thru to me quickly enough ..... hopefully ...

Well done again mate and thank you for your time and trouble, I will also be in touch re a few tweaks to your design we would like doing if that's ok.

Cheers mate

Pete