Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
It's got nothing to do with me I'm just expressing an opinion ...

The federation may like the idea of a marker incorperated in the design, I'm just suggesting that it may seem to be a bit partisan to use one companys product rather than another.

When you think of the huge logo's that stick out like Coke,McDonalds and in the paintball world Smart Parts and Eclipse the designs are all very simple and stand out on anything they are attached too ..

Again just a personal opinion...

maybe a small brief Mr Robinson :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It's got nothing to do with me I'm just expressing an opinion ...

The federation may like the idea of a marker incorperated in the design, I'm just suggesting that it may seem to be a bit partisan to use one companys product rather than another.

When you think of the huge logo's that stick out like Coke,McDonalds and in the paintball world Smart Parts and Eclipse the designs are all very simple and stand out on anything they are attached too ..

Again just a personal opinion...

maybe a small brief Mr Robinson :)
Mr ?????

Blimey, such respect .....

Hmmmm....I think we would be looking for a logo without a marker in it, if only to prevent any accusations of bias toward any particular marker manufacturer.
I think there are some pretty good entries in this thread and when we have done getting them all in, I will pull them off and get a slide show made up with which to present to the board.

We'll then count up all the bribe money, divvy it amongst ourselves and allocate the winner to one of the board members.

Anyway, thanks a lot to everybody for taking the time to do this, it is greatly appreciated by the board because it ultimately saves us money that can be better used for you guys.

Keep 'em coming please guys !