Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Complete Kit Sale Incl Etek 4 LT (literally brand new)

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Posted yesterday but forgot to timestamp/name with proof so it got removed so re-posting today with the required info/proof - you can see my name and date from today for the same products.

ETEK now SOLD - Etek 4 LT - I didn't post this yesterday as I hadn't dug it out but might as well now include it - it's literally brand new and used in 4 walk-ons before I lost interest with the sport and life took hold - £150 +postage/fees - prefer this is collected if possible given value (I'm in Leicester).

Jerseys fit me and I'm slim build, 5'11.

Eclipse trousers suitable for people around 32 waist which is what I am.

-----
SOLD So far:

Dye Gold/Black Goggles SOLD to James ECL.
JT Goggles and Primo hopper both already SOLD to K4p84.
Dye i4 blue + reflective lens SOLD to Vwcampervanmarkuk
------
Available:

ETEK 4 LT - literally brand new - £150 + fees/postage - can call this £165 all in - this is also listed elsewhere so when its gone, its gone!
All the Paintball pods for £10 + postage/fees
All the paintballs (I think theres over 2500 (4 green sealed bags, and some loose ones) for £10 + postage/fees
Dye lenses - £15 for both + postage/fees
Dye i4 blue goggles - £15 +postage/fees
NXE belt - £7 +postage/fees

Sly Profit Goggles - £15 +postage/fees
Halo Too Hopper - £10 + postage/fees
Air Tank - £10 + PayPal/fees (needs new burst disc)
Eclipse Jersey Red and Blue- £5 each +postage/fees
Dye Jersey - £5 + postage/fees
Armpads - £5 +postage/fees
Paintball Gloves - £3 + postage/fees

Anything I've missed, make an offer - happy for people to collect if they wish too, im in Leicester right off the a46.

Happy Hunting

Meph aka Saj

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: KeenDean

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Will you do the blue i4s and a spare lens for them £20 plus postage?

The mirror lens if no scratches
£20 + postage/fees for the blue i4s and spare lens if thats agreeable with you?

Also - Which spare lens? Could you just post the picture so I don't get them confused; struggling to tell them all apart as I haven't looked at this stuff in years!

Vwcampervanmarkuk

Apr 13, 2020
Midlands, UK
£20 + postage/fees for the blue i4s and spare lens if thats agreeable with you?

Also - Which spare lens? Could you just post the picture so I don't get them confused; struggling to tell them all apart as I haven't looked at this stuff in years!
Well have never had a pair of i4s so assumed the brown and mirror lenses were for the i4? Could you confirm please? I wanted the mirror one if they are please

Attachments

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Well have never had a pair of i4s so assumed the brown and mirror lenses were for the i4? Could you confirm please? I wanted the mirror one if they are please
will check once back home and update tonight - need to go pick the rugrat up :)

Vwcampervanmarkuk

Apr 13, 2020
Midlands, UK
will check once back home and update tonight - need to go pick the rugrat up :)
Thanks, if the mirror one doesn't fit then if the clear spare one fits, that is fine too
Or if the mirror one/clear ones have scratches, any i4 lens with least scratches :) waffling now lol

Last edited:

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Thanks, if the mirror one doesn't fit then if the clear spare one fits, that is fine too
Or if the mirror one/clear ones have scratches, any i4 lens with least scratches :) waffling now lol
Hey mate - take a look at the attached pics - tried to take a pic with all the different lenses on to help you see how they look - the reflective one has light scratches on it but they dont affect the view etc - this one arguably looks the coolest. The other clear one (in the wrapping in the pic) doesn't fit and goes with the Sly Profit goggles I believe.

The clear one (this is the one that comes with it) seems to have a slightly darker tint to it - again no deep scratches or anything very noticeable.

The yellow one is good condition too - again nothing obvious or deep scratches, just light ones from general usage.

Totally up to you - If you want - I'll give you both the reflective one and yellow one for a tenner for both? (so works out £5 each lens).

So you'll have the clear one it comes with, the reflective one and yellow one (3 lenses) for your dye i4 mask.

Alternative you can just have the standard clear one that comes with it if you wish.

Your call

Attachments

Vwcampervanmarkuk

Apr 13, 2020
Midlands, UK
Hey mate - take a look at the attached pics - tried to take a pic with all the different lenses on to help you see how they look - the reflective one has light scratches on it but they dont affect the view etc - this one arguably looks the coolest. The other clear one (in the wrapping in the pic) doesn't fit and goes with the Sly Profit goggles I believe.

The clear one (this is the one that comes with it) seems to have a slightly darker tint to it - again no deep scratches or anything very noticeable.

The yellow one is good condition too - again nothing obvious or deep scratches, just light ones from general usage.

Totally up to you - If you want - I'll give you both the reflective one and yellow one for a tenner for both? (so works out £5 each lens).

So you'll have the clear one it comes with, the reflective one and yellow one (3 lenses) for your dye i4 mask.

Alternative you can just have the standard clear one that comes with it if you wish.

Your call
If I could have the mask with clear lens and the mirror/silver lens for £20 plus postage and fees that will be cool thx