Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Complete Tournament Kit / Gear (Ideal starter set) - Dye, Planet Eclipse, Empire, Sly….Marker, Mask, Tank, Hoppers, Battle Packs and more

Gandalff

Feb 9, 2010
For sale is my complete Tournament paintball kit - ideal for someone starting.
Want to sell everything together for ease due to giving up the sport from poor health.
All been well looked after and fully cleaned after each game but hasn’t been used for a while so marker and bottle will benefit from service.

Set comprises of:
Vanguard Creed paintball Marker in Black/Green & Silver splash with 3 barrels, sock, Allen keys, mains charger, portable charger, oil, cables, case and a load & loads of spares parts.
(Marker had no leaks from last time used)
2x Dye Rotors - x1 Black/Grey with storage case and White Colour change kit & x1 Red Cubix (boxed) with speed feeder.
Pure Energy 0.7l bottle (death date 04/2024) with Dye ‘Rhino’ cover
14x pods (x7 Dye).
Sly ‘Profit’ mask with 2 spare thermal lens in cases.
Dye ‘C5’ battle pack.
PE ‘NXe’ battle pack - NEW!
PE ‘Overload’ padded slide shorts - size L.
Empire padded bounce vest - size L/XL.
PE thigh pads - size XL.
PE ‘Overload’ Arm / Elbow pads - size L.
Sly tournament top - Red/Black/Grey- size M.
PE tournament pants - Black/White/Grey - size M/L
Patrick mould boots - size UK 8
PE Large wheeled trolley bag

Collection only from Tyne and Wear area.
Looking for £500
Cash on collection.
Feel free to ask any questions
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

b8ller

Aug 5, 2021
Hello mate,

I know you want to sell as a job lot but if you change your mind I'd be interested in the black/grey rotor, the tank, pods and PE pack pls.

Cheers

Reactions: Shaunmca123

Gandalff

Feb 9, 2010
Hi, thanks so much for your message and interest.
Ok, if you make me a sensible offer I will look to see if it is worth splitting out for you.
Many thanks.

Reactions: Shaunmca123

b8ller

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, thanks so much for your message and interest.
Ok, if you make me a sensible offer I will look to see if it is worth splitting out for you.
Many thanks.
I’m just getting back into the sport so bit rusty on my pricing. Was thinking £85 posted.
I’d actually prefer the red Rotor if that works for you.

Gandalff

Feb 9, 2010
Hi, thanks for your offer but it is a lot less than what I was thinking as the rotor go for about £60 and the PE pack was £70 and is brand new, I’m fine with you going for the red rotor. You will have to up your offer mate.
Cheers

Reactions: b8ller

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Rotors more like £40. I've just bought one with a speed feed for £35 (so that plus usual 2/3 of new price for pack makes his offer pretty much bob on).

I'd be interested in the tank. Presume it's within its death date of 2024, but out of test? If so, would offer £40 plus postage. If in test, would offer £80.

Gandalff

Feb 9, 2010
Hi, thanks for your message and interest in the tank.
Im confused at your statement that B8ller offer is Bob on as even with taken your advice of £40 for the rotor, 2/3rd new price for the pack which would make the pack £46 then £40 plus postage for the tank and say £15 for the pods makes it about £141 vs. £85 offer?
I would like to hold off on your offer for the tank until I hear back from B8ller if that’s ok as he contacted me first.
Many thanks

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Ah, apologies - I'd assumed the offer was for the rotor and the pack only - might have misunderstood. Apols if so!

No problem at all, of course, to be second in line - wouldn't expect anything else.

Last edited:

Gandalff

Feb 9, 2010
Ahrrr, no that’s fine mate - I just thought I had missed something - thanks so much for trying to help. I’ll wait to see if B8ller gets back to my thread in the next few days but if he doesn’t you can have the tank for £40 plus postage mate as it’s out of test but in death period.
Many thanks

b8ller

Aug 5, 2021
I’m going to pass, but thanks for holding off for me. Sorry for the late reply!