The Home Of European Paintball

Confirm D'7 teams - 22nd

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by Twisty
Note to self: Remember to steal something from Pinki for taking the Quake banner, and keeping us up all night at the Gate.
Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Come on then - Bring it on!:D Esp. since I'm Reffing and won't have any of my gear with me:rolleyes: :p

Looking forward to this one - playing the last one was wicked, and you lot always seem to behave yourselves on our field:)

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
Re: marshells

Originally posted by sub
We have enough marshalsfor the 22nd at the moment but you never know on the day. There is usually the odd team short of players on the day, may be just turn up.
i still carnt deside on a allias or a dragon timmy so i may no5t have my timmy b4 d7 will try as hard as poss

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Originally posted by MrPink
and you lot always seem to behave yourselves on our field:)
Thats because we are all good boys and girls.
Im sure we can still find something, car tyres, personal belongings or random body hairs to steal.
See ya on the field man
T

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
Im sure we can still find something, car tyres, personal belongings or random body hairs to steal.
Nick his body pierceing... hes got too many to miss any... or just nick him.... we'll actually pay for that!

P/m me your bank details to arrange the details...

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
marshells

Originally posted by Paint Marine
is there any marshalling going?need to get some cash for my timmy! or if not if any1 needs a guest/player, pm me

thanks
We know of a team needing extra players for the 22nd please call Rekka 020 8310 7110