Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Confused NooB!!

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
well if your worried bout your euro mag not being allowed just dont upgrade it! or have the marshals check your settings are in what they allow, i play walk ons with peeps using ions and tourny guns, they just turn ramping off!

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
What walk ons do you play then , they normally turn it up on he ones I play lol

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
well if your worried bout your euro mag not being allowed just dont upgrade it! or have the marshals check your settings are in what they allow, i play walk ons with peeps using ions and tourny guns, they just turn ramping off!
yeh i understand what you`re saying but dont wat to spend 3-400squid on a marker only for them to tell me i cant use it! i suppose it would still kick ass at walk ons though when i move onto them. just have to make do with the crappy icon z for punter hunting, built the skills with that! :cool:

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
you can get a pmr off justpaintball.co.uk for 152 i have one my self and the are good gats i have had no problem with mine so far eny way :)
Any reputable Dye retailer sells them for that price now ... and from what i've heard of justpaintball its not exactly the best way to go (ie late deliveries etc) ;)

But like he said he's got 2k to spend :p so have a look at maybe pm7 / 2d hand pm8 or even an old dm, ego or an etek 2 would be in your price range;)

If you're worried about them saying no then phone up and ask their policies on guns, but usually as long as its mech theres no problem:)

Niall :cool:

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
yeah, dont worry mate never bought from them, just heard things, didnt mean to cause offence ... pmr's are very good markers :) shoot one myself ;)

Think he's looking at the pm8 deal at lips now though

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
Yeah pmrs ftw ay nial. might be playing with you guys at reading this month :D dave bit of advice take your time mate thats all that is needed. dont rush or you might regret it.

matty healy

Mean Machine
Nov 28, 2007
Tamworth
www.korruptkillerz.co.uk
yeah, dont worry mate never bought from them, just heard things, didnt mean to cause offence ... pmr's are very good markers :)

Think he's looking at the pm8 deal at lips now though
oh nah i was just sayin that just paintball have been good for me but for all i know it might not be the same for most other ballers and no offense taken mate every opoinion has to be counted for :D