Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Confused NooB!!

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
Once you've got into sup air, you probably wont want to go back to woodsball.

For the money you've got, you can easily get yourself kitted out for paintball.

As someone mentioned a tippman A5 is a good choice for walk on's. You can kit it out quite nicely, and its not over the top.

Sup air markers, well.... there's a lot out there. If you start marshalling you'll get to see more and more markers.

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
just an update;
have ordered a euromag from fatbob`s today, hopefully this will hold its own on the sup air field as well as being able to use it at walk ons and even the odd punter day. then when i get into sup air more seriously i`ll get an electro :D cant wait!!!

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
i dont know whether im doing/done the right thing, but for punterdays i got a BT-4 Combat, upgraded the barrel, put a drop forward on it... and that is PERFECT for punter days (apart from they use ****e paint which is innacurate as hell!)

and got an Invert Mini and Reloader B for sup-air/walkons... but thats what i managed to peice together out of a lil research... sadly i didnt find this site till a little later in the game!

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
i dont know whether im doing/done the right thing, but for punterdays i got a BT-4 Combat, upgraded the barrel, put a drop forward on it... and that is PERFECT for punter days (apart from they use ****e paint which is innacurate as hell!)

and got an Invert Mini and Reloader B for sup-air/walkons... but thats what i managed to peice together out of a lil research... sadly i didnt find this site till a little later in the game!
If you like it and are happy with the set ups you've got then you did the right thing ... whats good for some people may not be right for you :)

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
(apart from they use ****e paint which is innacurate as hell!)
tell me about it. went to one today for a mates birthday, and using my icon z at home i`ve got used to the way it shoots in target practice. put the paint in today and :eek::eek::eek: i never realised ****e paint would make THAT much difference!!

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
If you like it and are happy with the set ups you've got then you did the right thing ... whats good for some people may not be right for you :)
too true, and even if i dont get on with it, they are fairly rare and hold their value so i can sell it on without loosing too much!!

talking of which, how much will i get for a used (once) icon z?? or will i have to pay someone to take it away for scrap lol :rolleyes:

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
Yeh **** paint is crap... at the day there was a car there, took me about 10 shots to hit the headlight from 30 feet.... at home with my Nightmare paint... i was hitting the head light of our banger racer first time from 50/60 feet... ridiculous!

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
not neciserily bad paint, more bad paint to barrel ratio, even tourny paint will fire worse than standard paint if the standard paint is a good bore match and the tourny paint isnt.

tho paint can mess up your accurasy, especially on wet/ cold days when the balls warp