Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

confused on air tank specs

wolfie

hi guys, bit confused what spec my tank is, was bought in uk new and was used for 18 months at uk site (CPPS) however nobody ever looked at it and I understood it to be UK spec but now as im getting my kit back together to play realised its out of date and needs retesting, but looking at the bottle everything points to it being US DOT spec and as I understand it cant be used in the UK can someone shed some light please confused muchly

many thanks

wolfie

tank 1.jpg tank 2.jpg tank3.jpg

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
It's got a pi right on it it's uk certified. Get it tested an you're good

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Looks dual certified. Very unusual.
Duel certified bottles are common but they're mostly for north America, DOT for the states and TC for Canada, this bottle is actually tri certified, Pi for Europe, DOT for the states and TC for Canada. Carleton have been making these for quite awhile now.

Reactions: wolfie

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Note the USA bit is the place of manufacture
You can get a U.S. manufactured pi cylinder that's not valid in the U.S.

This one is fully legal internationally, just out of date

Note that though it's common for sites to check your bottle for standard and date there is no requirement for them to do so
The obligation is on the person filling

At cpps you are generally trusted and expected to be responsible for your kit
however I have seen staff check a cylinder

CR4ZY_COOKIE

Aug 3, 2015
wondering if you could tell me when i need my tank testing as i dont know how to read it :L
5/8-1UNF TW GSM A324784 PW207 PH310BAR 1.39KG 1.01L 7.8MM IS07866 USA/MO816 TUV1 2014/02 π0035
many thanks.