Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

confused

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
Can I not go to a party without being missed... I woke up with I love stevie on my hands :eek: (Yes it's a girl, had enough of the gay jokes..)

Time to rip it out of me.. And no I will only spit in your teas and no I will not supervise the most boring person ever in a ball pit who will be able to right something on every ball on the pit and make me choose which one.

Joe

Jknight, yes I felt dead but no I wasn't dead, especially at a 16th birthday party.. Gotta love the girls fighting over being a lesbian.. LOL, my bad :D

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Can I not go to a party without being missed... I woke up with I love stevie on my hands :eek: (Yes it's a girl, had enough of the gay jokes..)
No comment, I'm easy going :)

Time to rip it out of me.. And no I will only spit in your teas and no I will not supervise the most boring person ever in a ball pit who will be able to right something on every ball on the pit and make me choose which one.
First off don't bother doing your work experience at Starbucks, as I doubt you would be offered a job after adding extra 'froth' to the special blend tea.

Secondly you know you love the ball pit, everybody does :D

Jknight, yes I felt dead but no I wasn't dead, especially at a 16th birthday party.. Gotta love the girls fighting over being a lesbian.. LOL, my bad :D
Fighting over being a lesbian? as in a case of "Who's The Bigger Rug Muncher"

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
by the way JTD1993 its URM LET ME THINK?????? NOT UHM...LET ME THINK

and you only like to take the mick of me because you dont like me

i dont see what fun your getting by taking the mick out of me it has got boring now so drop it:mad: