Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Congratulations to Banzai

Well done to Ledz, Peegee, Chris, Dave and Pailey from the Banzais for kicking our arses in the Bravo TV finals filmed at Crystal Palace.

After the first game's 35 second demolition we thought that we had it in the bag, but you guys showed why you are such a well respected pro team and whooped us in the next three games.

Well done again and all the best for Germany.

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Cheers..

Thanks for that Nick. Believe me after the first 35 seconds i thought it was all over as well. Your guys played a brilliant game, not just the first one, all 4. Not once did you stop moving forward and going for the win. Everyone involved in Paintball is a winner because Mission Paintball can't be anyhting but good for the sport. Well played, you and the boyz still on for the 22nd / 23rd September?

LEDZ

Ledzy,
looks like the 22/23rd is going to be a no-go as three of the team who are playing for the Rushers in the Max Masters will be in Norway, so can't come over to practise.
We'll definately have to chat in Germany though to sort out some proper winter training, so that we both rip some arse in 2002 :D

Nick

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh My God !!!!!!

Pass the bucket.... I think I am gonna vommit !!
Robbo

Congratulations to Banzai
Well done to Ledz, Peegee, Chris, Dave and Pailey from the Banzais for kicking our arses in the Bravo TV finals filmed at Crystal Palace.

After the first game's 35 second demolition we thought that we had it in the bag, but you guys showed why you are such a well respected pro team and whooped us in the next three games.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pass the Bucket, I think I am gonna vommit !!!!
Robbo

Originally posted by NICK, RUSHERS