Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Conscript. Warped bg2k9. Marshals/staff required.update

edders

May 14, 2002
West Midlands
Visit site
HI folks,first of all let me thank everyone who has applied to join my staff at this years event,the response has been overwhelming.
We're now in the process of vetting the applications.
Some of you will already have had call backs from either myself or Kim confirming your registration and in most instances your addition to our staff roster.
Unfortunately some applicants have not met the criteria and are aware we can't use their services .I know this has been hugely disappointing for most of you and i'm sorry, its nothing personal but we have constraints we have to work within for insurance and health and safety reasons to name but a few.Experience is also paramount as you can understand .
This game is going to be hectic so everyone on board is going to have to give 110% and be totaly professional in their attitude whatever the task assigned to them.
Remember we're dealing with the MOD this time for the first time and they will be watching our performance through a microscope.
With that in mind i'm confident those already on board will do us proud.
Congratulations to those who've made it on board and commiserations to those who haven't,maybe next year eh?

HOWEVER,at this time i'm still inviting anyone with a can do attitude to apply as my requirements for this biggy are considerably higher this year compared to last.
With new apps coming in all the time i'm sure i'll have the roster locked off fairly soon .
So if you think you've got what it takes to be part of the BG2K9 crew YOU SHOULD GET IN TOUCH NOW at the contacts provided below.

CONTACT Steve(EDDERS) at edders@blueyonder.co.uk or on 07792 243584
OR Kim 07855 613550

PREVIOUSLY UNSUCCESSFULL APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY!!!!!!