Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Contacting other members ?

swe_crazy

The Splash Mag Guy
Jul 31, 2011
Sweden
www.Automag.org
Or you can sell something very cheap and this person will shortly contact you ... but probably everyone else as well. Try the number one or two in order to avoid the "vultures" ... they are everywhere. I'm one of them,

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
After only being on here a while now and not sure is there a way to message other members directly ? Thanks.
after 20 posts.

Whilst it may seem like its a drag to have to post 20 times before we allow classified access and private messaging, it is done this way for a reason. We had a spate of scammers a few years back, and at worst, this will just slow them down enough for us to catch them. Unfortunately it then means normal guys like me and you, who arent scammers, have to go through this process. It was discussed and voted on by long standing members.

However, you only have to make 15 more posts, which you can easily achieve in this thread if you want? Who do you play for?

Reactions: Richsparks

Richsparks

Jun 25, 2018
Worcester
I don't play for anyone anymore took a break and now just doing walkons at the moment. We had a team 13+ years ago called park rangers played from Kidderminster we were marshals there and played tournament games up and down the country for a few years .

Richsparks

Jun 25, 2018
Worcester
Popped up to cpps for the first time last weekend to grab some bits of gear i had bought and seen a couple of old faces and was impressed with the turn around of the main games and from what games we watched were well marshalled. Fair play to all involved.