Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Contacting other members ?

Richsparks

Jun 25, 2018
Worcester
We also got given 7 hanger 18 playing tops from just paintball as a new team think it was related to the king of the hill tournament's we were playing in designed for new teams.

Richsparks

Jun 25, 2018
Worcester
Most of us were using smart parts impulses but i had to go one better and use a planet imp which still goes well used it a couple of weeks ago .So This is my 20 th post so i can now stop boring you now. Cheers

Reactions: Bolter

Richsparks

Jun 25, 2018
Worcester
Not a lot to say really shot paint and played ball with the added regular teams drinking games the night b4 at the camp or 8 of us in one room at a travel lodge passing the 15+ boxes of paint through the window to keep it warm over night. The memories are coming back. Midlands masters done a 2 day event in Wrexham at a cricket club can't remember the year guessing about 14 years ago think it was a 7 man event on sup air. After the first game of the first day my wife had to go to hospital in pain with her wrist. She arrived back at the site as we were playing gave us all a right bo**ocking grabed her gear and jumped back in on the last game of the day with a broken wrist ended up tacking the last 3of the oppetsition on her own. Continued playing all of the second day and ended up getting player of the tournament. As a team I think we ended up mid table in our div what ever that was.

Reactions: Tom

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Not a lot to say really shot paint and played ball with the added regular teams drinking games the night b4 at the camp or 8 of us in one room at a travel lodge passing the 15+ boxes of paint through the window to keep it warm over night. The memories are coming back. Midlands masters done a 2 day event in Wrexham at a cricket club can't remember the year guessing about 14 years ago think it was a 7 man event on sup air. After the first game of the first day my wife had to go to hospital in pain with her wrist. She arrived back at the site as we were playing gave us all a right bo**ocking grabed her gear and jumped back in on the last game of the day with a broken wrist ended up tacking the last 3of the oppetsition on her own. Continued playing all of the second day and ended up getting player of the tournament. As a team I think we ended up mid table in our div what ever that was.
Man, I think I remember playing at that cricket club, practiced there a few times too in a sort of pit (if it was the same place)

Richsparks

Jun 25, 2018
Worcester
Does anyone know alexxx9999 personally or do admins have email for him ? he posted in sales advice about possably selling a ego that my wife is interested in .I have commented on the post but he's not been active for a while and hasnt seen the comments.