Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cooks/Walker ???

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Speaking to chris on monday
When are you dudes gonna get you infamous barbecue out again and get some ball playing on that silky cricket pitch.
Get the Machine down there and lets catch some rays
don't tell Twisted i don't wanna play with them no more:p :D PUNKS
cheers
kris

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
It may be a bit of a problem to hold a practice on a cricket pitch during cricket season! We have an alternative area to use and may be having a practice day soon, (early June has been mentioned) Don't worry, we will of course let you know when a date is set! We are going to have quite a lot of teams at the next one I think!;)

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Gotcha!

Caught red handed Kris, you underhanded, double crossing snake in the grass you.. and all because your afraid we goan kick yo ass! ;) Pimps - you know want the Twisted Skillz on your pitch again - kick the f**king cricketers off!! and also gogger/alien maybe speak to walker bout comin to see us for jubilee weekend - a little bird told me you welsh lads were quite adept at puttin drink away, and theres gonna be plenty of it! :p

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Yo jim'bo
"a little bird told me you welsh lads were quite adept at puttin drink away, and theres gonna be plenty of it! "

You must mean the rest of the team. All that happens with me and drink is that fighty Pimp comes out to play:eek: (just ask stylesmugger:D ) i'll stay as a designated driver:(

Alien

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Have fun there on your own then Walker, coz it looks like the rest of us will be playin the tourny at sparcklies that weekend!
Hmmmm............ Who we going to replace you with? (I wonder if the rev is available???);)