Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cooks... What are you doing with pink angel?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Re: Manike and the closet door....is it ajar ?

Originally posted by manike
Who moi? Incinuate that Robbo may be of the uphill gardener variety... (Come to think of it you and Simon would make a lovely couple... ;) ) nah I wouldn't dare. I'm not THAT Stupid...

I'm sure I speak for the whole of the male paintball world (I doubt the ladies care :) ) when I say we wouldn't wish you any other way... how would anyone be able to refuse your come on's (apart from the fact I hear ladies are good at it)... ouch.

Robbo Who?

manike

o.k. Now I KNOW I'm pushing my luck :)
Hmmm, let's get serious for a moment Manike shall we, you should always be very careful whenever you put pen to paper or in this case, finger to keyboard.
The reason ?
Well, somebody, somewhere, might just take things that are said, or maybe even joked about, to be serious.
And herein lies my fear.
If for even one millisecond, the women of this world (I would probably just settle for the Northern hemisphere), were deprived of 'hope', a hope that one day they could eventually attract the attentions of myself, I believe the effects would be devastating.
Whilst you indulge yourself in what is in reality, meaningless humour, for some out there, in this case, women, your attempts at humour may well have dire consequences.
I for one would hate to live for one day without hope, please Manike, try and be a little more considerate toward the girls, I know you don't have much to do with the fairer sex unless money changes hands but do try young man.
Thanks
Robbo

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Oops I think I just outed Pete on his own board...

Me thinks you do complain too much...

hhmm Did I hit a nerve... ;)

I hear 'they' are often vain and have large ego's as well... and we all know attractive women do hang around Gay men!...

Eureka!!!, that's why all those women supposedly flock to you. They subconciously know what we are just discovering... a women's intuition and all that :)

Maybe they can tell what you are not willing to admit to yourself.

Maybe this is why for years you have been commenting so cruelly on Chris Lasoya in your articles... maybe you were just trying to supress your real feelings for him...

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

It is ok Pete, open that door and step out. The fag hags will still follow you where ever you go :) But John Sosta may not...

Maybe I should have been a psychologist and not an Engineer...

manike

(ahh the fun of a slow day... not!)

If I get all my work sorted I'll be at Powerpulse tomorrow or Sat, stop by and say Hi and take some piccies of their nice new machine for the mag... :) we are going to make some fun stuff with it!

Simon Applewhaite

Jul 12, 2001
www.spelapaintball.com
Being a chutney ferret

Hello boys girls and Pete Rubmybumson!
Iam very flattered for all the current intrest in what team im playing for...... However too put the record straight im not a pillow biter, shirt lifter, arse bandit, uphill gardner etc etc.
I know Robbo just wants too put his little pete where the sun dont shine but im not scraping the bottom of the barrel yet.
hope this clarifys things
Simon "Squigie" Applewhaite

Jeez, once again a thread involving Robo and another male is bursting with the crackle of underlying sexual tension.

Robo, Manike...do us all a favor and get a room. Simon can take his handcam and tape it...whatever, just get it done and then the board can return to normality.

Or at least a semblance thereof.

Peace.

paintballers insinuated preferences?

I have to agree with Budda3 d-m funny thread

I hate to say it boys you are all bitching like a bunch of girls so when will it be handbags at dawn ?:D

Surly if for arguments sake the afore mentioned long haired one was to prehaps be of other presuations surly as such he would have a huge enterage of fag hags by now;)

Guess what caught my eye the first time I entered a paintball shop?

(entrepid you who have go so far thinks were is she going with this one well hang on for the ride it worried me at the time and if any one has an awnser I would really like to know:confused: )

Sparklie pots:D My comment was of great pots desinged for girls;)

I rest my case:p