Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cooks... What are you doing with pink angel?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oops I think I just outed Pete on his own board...

Originally posted by manike
Me thinks you do complain too much...

hhmm Did I hit a nerve... ;)

I hear 'they' are often vain and have large ego's as well... and we all know attractive women do hang around Gay men!...

Eureka!!!, that's why all those women supposedly flock to you. They subconciously know what we are just discovering... a women's intuition and all that :)

Maybe they can tell what you are not willing to admit to yourself.

Maybe this is why for years you have been commenting so cruelly on Chris Lasoya in your articles... maybe you were just trying to supress your real feelings for him...

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

It is ok Pete, open that door and step out. The fag hags will still follow you where ever you go :) But John Sosta may not...

Maybe I should have been a psychologist and not an Engineer...

manike

(ahh the fun of a slow day... not!)

If I get all my work sorted I'll be at Powerpulse tomorrow or Sat, stop by and say Hi and take some piccies of their nice new machine for the mag... :) we are going to make some fun stuff with it!
Manike,
in scrambling for a post that offers itself up as the last word, you have forgotten one little thing my friend, it has to be consistent with all that has gone before and hopefully make sense.
Your post qualifies for only one of these I'm afraid (the former) and therefore, you will not have the last word !!
I certainly don't protesteth too much, in fact, I think I have been quite restrained in all this.
What lies at the heart of this thread is nothing more than wishful thinking (on your part), embarrasment felt by yourself by being 'outed' as a fudge packer and plain old jealousy.
Manike, rest assured, yours will never be the last word in this forum when discussing anything about me, hee hee, remember I have the power !!!!!
So far from trying to score points in a battle you can never hope to win, I would think your time be better spent, coming to terms with your new found sexuality and also rest assured that the girls of this world could never accept that I was anything but 100% hetro regardless of anything you might say or desire :)
Laters man
Robbo :)

QuikSilver

Re: Oops I think I just outed Pete on his own board...

Originally posted by Robbo
hee hee
Don't you mean "teeheeheehee"?

Heh, just kidding man ;)

You all have made some complicated compositions just to call each other gay. :p

You must have a large closets to be able to stuff yourselves and your kits in there!

J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Yeah right they're not !

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Pot designed for girls

Pretty bubble gum colours libberally glittered:confused:

I'm sorry boys

And I said it at the time Pots designed for girls :D

The whole shop turned and gave me a funny look and made some trite comment about being mugged by rampaging groups of female paintballers

As if

So that leads me to belive.......

Back to hand bags at dawn:p

What do you mean pots are not designed with the fairer sex in mind ?
Just look at their morphology !!!!!!
I used that word (morphology) so as to not appear cheap or crude but the point still stands....you have to get the dicitonary out first to find out what I am on about :)
Laters Mortalz
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Are you implying that they are somewhat phallic shaped, young mister Robinson?

If you get a set of clear ones, it'll give a whole new view of certain parts of the female anatomy..........:rolleyes:

Mr Bud, how incisive of you ! ...................as always :)
R

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Re: Oops I think I just outed Pete on his own board...

Originally posted by Robbo
therefore, you will not have the last word !!

Manike, rest assured, yours will never be the last word in this forum when discussing anything about me, hee hee, remember I have the power !!!!!

So far from trying to score points in a battle you can never hope to win,

"Yeah you are right manike, you do have the power and I have no hope of winning.
The battle and war are yours !!
I got above myself for a short period of time :) and starting editing your messages, which I admit was sneaky and underhand and the only chance I had of beating you. Since obviously your wit and humour surpasses my own.
Pete :)"
Pete, That's ok, It's "big" of you to admit when you've lost I must admit I'd never of expected it from you. It's shows a modest humility many wouldn't believe existed :)

manike

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Mr S. Applethwaite esq.

Now, let me see.

You are an EXCELLENT player my friend, but alas, it is of the pink oboe with which your skills lie. Angel?? Brown wings anyone??

:(

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I once had a "friend" who decided to experiment with his other half in the way that seem to be insinuated above :)

Only problem was he didn't get rid of the vaseline before the next tourney so our pot monkey got rather a shock at the new "finish" :D

Needless to say our friend was most embarrased and never made that mistake again