Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cool technique??

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
he's gonna get it..........

Yeah, I'll get him back for that paint grenade too. You can count on that. I shot him on the visor from about 100 feet away. He kept on playing though. He said that he didn't know that he got hit until after the game when I told him.

rancid

Mother, is that you?
I saw a blinding crawl once. I wont tell you the geezer cos he's still playing. But I saw him crawl from middle to right. Under the tape and onto another field from where he lit up a team he wasn't playing! Big brawl. But hilarious.

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
My mates and I did a brilliant crawl down in Holmbush UK once (back in the days of very large fields and twenty-minute games). Four of us went in a line, right through the thick stuff, giving it hand signals, the works all the way.

We got to within rushing distance of the base, and then this tiny hissing noise we'd noticed became a huge rushing roar as the bottle came loose in Goatboy's gun. Sounded like we were letting off a fire extinguisher, amid much swearing and clouds of CO2. Needless to say, our attack on the base wasn't the crushing success we were hoping for. :(

Although with smaller fields and shorter games, the full-on cammo crawl is perhaps not so much of an option, you can sneak up to bunkers the opposition don't think are manned. Then pop out and give them the good news when they are firing at someone else! Just keep your butt low and and as much hard cover between yourself and the oppo's line-of-sight as possible.