The Home Of European Paintball

could i please talk to dusy ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
well on behalf of him im sorry but i really didnt see anything wrong with just making him an account, i didnt know what he was doing with the account or anything. is there anything i can do to have my profile unbanned ?? as i really need this tank.

I've already told you how to have your account unbanned. Prove your ID, you said no, I gave you another chance and you still haven't.

End of story.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
1 second i have a package that came this morning from a jersey i brought of this foroum it has my name and adress
I told you i wanted a photo id. Your photo, and your name on a document as mentioned before.

Yeah, sure I'll give you a second or two to go write your name and address on an old box there.........

Do you think I fell from Heaven in a f*cking raindrop???

ryan1990

Banned
May 15, 2013
I've already told you how to have your account unbanned. Prove your ID, you said no, I gave you another chance and you still haven't.

End of story.
im sending you a pic of a package i got this morning it has my name and adress on it

ryan1990

Banned
May 15, 2013
I told you i wanted a photo id. Your photo, and your name on a document as mentioned before.

Yeah, sure I'll give you a second or two to go write your name and address on an old box there.........

Do you think I fell from Heaven in a f*cking raindrop???
huh its not old i recived the jersey this mornig ill add it in the photos aswell if you want

ryan1990

Banned
May 15, 2013
there you go, i cant upload id as it can be used as id theft and other stuff, im trying to be a helpful as i can

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.