Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

couple of pumps and a micro ca on preloved

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Can't stop looking for pumps, someone else buy them and save them from a life sitting on a shelf in my house!

First not sure what this is, single sided pump arm, I've not seen one of those stocks before, got a silencer, scary looking CO2 bottles, fantastic box, cheap:

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/105475246/paintball-gun-case.html

Second, ignore the dreadful blowback in the foreground, but look what's sticking out of the back of it, and then cast your gaze back to what looks like a phantom with a 45 frame and bottom line, not so cheap:

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/105484086/paint-ball-marker-accesories.html

someone give them a loving home and save them for a life of neglect at mine.....

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I think the top one is an old British made all plastic designed pump called the Beast I think they made another called the Python.
Wish I could remember the name of the company, ?HT

They had metal parts when needed i.e hammer but if correct plastic sears, which would often break!
The bolt was plastic with a brass lined sleeve if I recall
Proper dial bolts, brass lined barrels and even slam fire in it's basic Nelson design.

The ASA could be removed and a complete integrated 12g twist change could be fitted

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Now you mention it I think that might be a beast or python - I've got a drop out 12 gram version hanging about somewhere that I bought back in School, looking back probably nicked from a site as the local one used them. Never realised it had a dial bolt in it, might have to dig it out. It was the stock that threw me.

Think the company was called High Power or Hi Power or something like that, instead of calling it plastic lets call it a "high impact polymer" and make much of its light weight strengh (cough, etha, cough).

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Hi-Tech!!!!! Bingo :D

Think the 'Beast' was the US rename and the Python the UK one.

Viper was the plastic touney version with an under slung pump arm like the Phantom!

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Hi-tech that's them, first time I was ever shot with a paintball was out of one of their pythons, don't know what sort of paint it was or what velocity but it resulted in me bleeding from the scalp and being put off paintball for about a year!