Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Courier Delivery Tank Questions

MrJerryCan

Sep 8, 2014
Hi guys
I was just wondering what couriers in the UK are willing to send pantball tanks?
thanks
--J

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Myhermes will carry air cylinders as long as they are unpressurised i know this as i have emailed them and that is what they told me so i went ahead and posted with no problems
Hi guys
I was just wondering what couriers in the UK are willing to send pantball tanks?
thanks
--J

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi guys
thanks
--J
We can't really absolutely say that a courier can, cannot or won't accept cylinders

Experience in the longer term is no longer valid due to transpiration regulations changes, and more recent experience of someone saying they have done so may or may not have been right to do so and the situation can change depending on how the courier transports

There are a few topics on this already, so have a search through the forum for those and then double check the restricted & prohibied lists on the couriers website

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
collect plus will also take air cylinders as long as they are unpressurised as I sent one with them and had no issues and they didnt lose it which was a result.

Mikee2793

Apr 5, 2016
I got one posted to me and it had the reg in, can't remember who he used but might be able to find out? I believe it was yodel or something like that myhermes