The Home Of European Paintball

cov playerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

coventry_crusader

Mar 11, 2006
coventry
Visit site
i cnt make it netym soon im jus gettin ova a football injury. iv always ad 2 lend air so im not sure but theirs a dive shop ova in coundon some were ill find out exctly wer it is and perhaps they myt do it. iv asked a friend hu wants 2 get hold of a marker wot marker u sellin and wot kinda price we torkin bout? n how dare u not support ur home twn lol

cov boy

Mar 8, 2006
coventry
Visit site
I was only asking if you had somewhere to fill and if you dont i know three places where i fill.

Take alook in the sale part, my topic and you will find out more about my gun. price? dont know.

If you ever lived next to a football ground then you would be sick of them as well, never get parked and fights all the time (paintball gun out clears them out) but i like to see them do well....when they do well.

coventry_crusader

Mar 11, 2006
coventry
Visit site
fair nuf(paintball gun the ultimate in home security)lol and me m8s a goon and es not interested in ur(very bling)marker but ill buy the dye cover and the tank unless u wanna sell all of it as a package. btw were do ya fill ur tank and if u giv us ur email and il email ya wen i find out mor bout dat cov team i was torkin bout.

Status
Not open for further replies.