Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2010 Meeting points for debate

Alex RK

Alex the kid
Aug 5, 2007
Hi,

I think that this all sounds great for the upcoming season, if last year is anything to go by this will again be the place to play paintball.

I have a suggestion regarding 3man, as it is a fun event and not a practice for Mill or anything would it be possible for a fun layout along the lines of NPPL to be used. With things such as a car wash or large bricks etc. just to have a little change from the same old Mill style field.

Al
Rebellion

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
I love the acknowledgement that students are, as a gourp, just mad enough to play paintball and at the same time constantly skint...

Thanks for the support Rich

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Warlords suggestions

5 man
2 locked divisions with possible review half way through season, and then promotion/relegation or locked for the season then promotion / relegation for next year.
No rule changes for the year once season has started, which will result in the best UK tourney.

Opinion is mine and open for discussion

Col Warlords :D

Scraggy

Redemption
Apr 8, 2008
Leek Nr. Stoke
5 man
2 locked divisions with possible review half way through season, and then promotion/relegation or locked for the season then promotion / relegation for next year.
No rule changes for the year once season has started, which will result in the best UK tourney.

Opinion is mine and open for discussion

Col Warlords :D
Quoted because this is a brilliant idea/suggestion.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
The other idea we are seriously considering is like the old Mills system where you would play teams from different levels/divisions but all the points count towards your relavent division if that makes sense?

Gives teams a little more variety and challenge rather than playing the same teams every month.

Thats why i put it up, for feedback and debate so keep it coming guys. :)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The other idea we are seriously considering is like the old Mills system where you would play teams from different levels/divisions but all the points count towards your relavent division if that makes sense?

Gives teams a little more variety and challenge rather than playing the same teams every month.

Thats why i put it up, for feedback and debate so keep it coming guys. :)
I prefer this approach, as it gives the lower ranked teams a crack at the big boys.

Remember K2 v Ground Zero?

:)

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
jono hell yes
you might get your ass caned but it,s the way to learn

my first every sup air game was against the kellys and then k2
severe ass kicking and none of this capped rof

ouch but you learn a hell of a lot quicker

i don,t know about you but it spured me on to beat them:)