Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2012 Round 2 Feedback Thread

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
uurrrrgggghhhh i feel like poop this morning,
actually enjoyed myself a LOT more than the last event, probably due to the much better weather and everyone in general being in a much better mood.
big praise to the guys who reffed with me on the red GI field excellent work from you all especially when we were a man down all afternoon......really sorry im useless at remembering names! Thanks to Twizz for helping me get games started on time, your big voice is much appreciated!
thanks and well done to all the players, i don't recall a single incident of note all day.........couple of one for ones, the usual smattering of bonus balling and the odd barrel sock not on but nothing needing raised voices.

also got to mention Lump and his Gatling gun ;) made me grin.....just not at the netting you plonker.

Reactions: Lump

CARPMANUK

TEAM DOMINATION CAPTAIN
Nov 9, 2008
PETERBOROUGH
Great weekend, good result great weather got to love the rain and mud it's what England was built on also have to say I saw some of the best ref calls of all time Eagle eye or what and the 4 for 1 was a good spot unreal :)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Great weekend, good result great weather got to love the rain and mud it's what England was built on also have to say I saw some of the best ref calls of all time Eagle eye or what and the 4 for 1 was a good spot unreal :)
4 for 1?! what for?!

spc632

Sep 1, 2008
sorry to say i never made it to round 2 :( can some 1 post up the results if poss so i can see who did what many thanks

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Sound went off on the field behind and on the field we were playing we thought it was a go ! ! Maybe this could be looked at by the refs to have a look at this so both fields DON`T start at the same time, not just because it happened to us but could be done by other teams as well. .. Bluey