Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2012 Round 2 Feedback Thread

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
how naughty do you have to be to get a 4 for 1?
if i remember, the only thing that could constitute a 4 for 1 is maliciously overshooting a ref :S I'm probably wrong! I really want to know though, solely because im nosey.

oh i see! people left early, not a 4 for 1 then, just multiple one for ones. how dull :(

Last edited:

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Dave, read Bluey's posts - wasn't really a 4 for 1, just that 4 must have left the gate early and got pulled. However, under the new rules this year, you could have made it back to the gate, touched barrel(s) and gone again.....

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Dave, read Bluey's posts - wasn't really a 4 for 1, just that 4 must have left the gate early and got pulled. However, under the new rules this year, you could have made it back to the gate, touched barrel(s) and gone again.....
yeah i noticed that afterwards and edited my post. I think *but once again* could be wrong, but that only comes into play if you're not shooting after game on is called on your field, or it would make sense.

Reactions: Ainsley

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
An Awsome day all round, the feild played really well, well done everyone yesterday, Big thanks to Rich and the crew as per ! ROUND 3 anyone ?! (y)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Great weekend, good result great weather got to love the rain and mud it's what England was built on also have to say I saw some of the best ref calls of all time Eagle eye or what and the 4 for 1 was a good spot unreal :)
hope it didn't happen but 3 for 1 for wiping + subsequent 1 for 1's for any players eliminated by the player caught wiping? so wiping + shooting 1 player = 4 for 1?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
overall a very good day, no major issues reffing field 3 AM (Celtic), seems there are always the odd ones that like to argue but was otherwise very good! playing PM was good fun, no major delays and reffing was consistent. well done to everyone that made it happen :)

Bradley-Lancaster

Mar 18, 2011
Good day.
Like Bluey said we had a few times which we didn't know which buzzer was ours it went off at same time. So we got a few 1for1. Bit lifes goes on.
We got a 3for1 as well, I think it was a bit harsh but spoke to ref and we sorted it out...
Bad calls are made, you just have to get on with it!

Think rich is doing really well with the weather ATM
Thanks, see you all at BOP or Round 3!!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hey Everybody .. I love you all , Yesterday was a Fantastic day for the Bears, We tried to thank every team / Player that we played as ALL and I mean ALL were Bloody good sports even in that sometimes awful weather, and as far as I`m concerned the REF`s were GREAT ! ! outside in the staging area was a Blast with a load of laughs with different teams, full respect to everyone including the guys doing litter ..... .. a BIG THANK YOU .. Bluey