Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2013 Round 1 reviews

it8nthot

Dec 4, 2002
Just this side of sanity
Damn !! Can`t believe on 4 we lost to 2nd place to a bunch of has beens ( wink )
Great day out everybody, thoroughly enjoyed it, all " Care Bears Fusion " did.
Bit cheeky that Bluey:) average age is 31 unless I play and then it sends it off the scale:);)
Great day - Ainsley and his crew have done a magnificent job.
Spank had some great games and I speak for the whole team we all really enjoyed it - plus 1st ain't bad(y)

Garethdodson

May 31, 2011
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE
Wow... What a first event... Massive thanks to ainsley, Dylan and the crew for a great days ballin and the massive improvements to the site..

Thanks to the refs and teams on the div 5 field some epic battles..

And thanks to the weather gods!!! For a gorgeous DRY day!! Roll on round 2

From all @ team vengeance

jack-amo

Oct 9, 2010
Sandbach
Excellent weekend playing both round 1 and the student cup

The site improvements are awesome (astro start gates in particular were a very nice touch!) and the organisation of the event in general was great.

Quality of reffing has also improved tenfold. The game has become stricter, but also fairer. I think by the end of the year we'll all be much cleaner players and we'll see a drop in the volume of penalties :)

Overall I had a bad event, but that’s because I’m a terrible loser :p I had several new guys come down and play and they seemed to have an awesome time which is good to see - not to mention how well they played in their first event! The atmosphere from both days was fantastic and the competition is rock solid.

So, big thanks to everyone involved and roll on round 2 :D

Reactions: StubbsPKS

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Instead of cluttering other threads, lets have the reviews all in this thread.
Will move reviews from other thread.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
First time ever playing there, and first proper competitive tournament for our team, and me... Awesome :)

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Fantastic site. One that UK paintball should be very proud to have. Well done Ainsley and crew. Can see how much work and thought has gone into it.

Personally my favourite things were the Elite feild viewing mound, really enjoyed watching games from up there and the fact that when we arrived there was a table ready and waiting with our name on next to our feild. Little details like that make a big difference.

Separate well done to the reffing crew. The reffing was strict, consistent and fair all day on our feild. The refs showed a lot of energy all day to police the div 1 feild and I particularly like the fact that refs came and explained some of their decisions as soon as poss after the point. That was a nice touch. Also nice that 2 of them apologised for getting in my way as I ran to the back corner off the break. Was funny seeing them duck for cover though.

Can't wait for round 2

Cheers Craig P - Team Kinetic

Chris@warpedsports

Sep 3, 2012
warped hq
www.warpedgear.co.uk
Congratulations Ainsley and all the crew! Excellent event and venue! uk ball will only benefit and grow from such a facility run by such a genuine guy!
All 4 Warped teams had a excellent day! From the lads who made the first steps into sup air to Jimmy who has been playing longer than I have been able to speak! Good results from some of our squads and not so good from others but none had any complaints!

Took me all day to realise that there was 3 toilets behind the trade area though lol!

Finally BIG thanks to the refs! They were spot on all day, consistent all day, so looks like the refs got it right in there meetings!

See you all at round 2 or at North Vs south :)