Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2013

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
pfft rocking up at 8.45 Walk the feilds, find some paint, pot up, put new batteries in every thing, take the piss out of everyone ive not seen in months. And still woop all your asses (y)

Can i have this as a signature pleeeeeeeeease :)

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Well after over 10 years away, I am starting to remember the buzz and anticipation of the coming Tourny, hotels booked, bottles tested, finally we have managed to get a team's worth of kit together, and have a squad of five old SAD players, and my son who will be playing his first tournament. Looking forward to seeing a few old friends and renewing a few old rivalries, and making a whole new bunch of friends over the coming series.
Blakey

Gonzo47

..si vis pacem para bellum..
Mar 17, 2011
London
Hello,
Dont want to look silly Billy but any way ;)
What are the gun settings? (-300fps; -11.5bps?)
Thank You
G.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
From the Mills website:

- The first 3 shots must be semi-auto mode only.
- Markers will be limited to a ROF of 10 balls per second (in 2009 actually 10.5 bps), defined as no two consecutive shots may be timed shorter than 95ms apart (reading on ROF meter of 10.5 bps or less = legal; reading on ROF meter of 10.6 bps or higher = illegal).
- Ramping of shots will be allowed only once 5 bps has been achieved. Then the marker may ramp to 10 bps, but only as long as the 5 bps is continually maintained. Once the trigger is stopped to be activated, only one single additional shot may be discharged.

Clarification: the 5 bps for start/sustain ramping dose not need to be hit physically, it refers to the time delay between trigger activations, which must be at least the equivalent to 5 bps. So a marker may start to ramp up to 10 bps, if (after the first three shots being in semi-auto only) the time delay between 3rd and 4th trigger activation is less than 200ms.

Reactions: Gonzo47

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Hi Ainsley, I have a Joy Division Leopard edition Dye i4 goggle and Dye Rotor- are these not ok for me to use in CPPS tournaments?

Thanks

Henry

Reset

Chameleonz
Feb 4, 2012
whats the timings for sunday , Team boss is lax and have no timings info yet , thanks in advance

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Henry - they will be ok.....not a wise choice, but ok. Just speak to your ultimate about them before the day starts to make them aware.

Schedules will be released later tonight ;)