Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2013

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
I could see that being a good idea in something like the PSP where only yellow fill paint is used, but are you telling me that yellow clothing is banned in the CPPS even though there is no standardised colour of paint?

Thats just a bit daft. No yellow clothing, but the other team might be shooting green or orange paint. What the actual flip is all that about??

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I didn't say that a yellow topped rotor was banned, I just said that it wasn't a good idea. Paint from our vendors and will be yellow mainly (perhaps still some orange). It's just a case of logic, if you have a bit of yellow somewhere, you might inadvertently get pulled by a ref thinking its a hit. It's common sense at the end of the day, these are merely guidelines designed to help the players. If you do have some yellow on some kit, just make the refs aware of it so it doesn't end up ruining you game.

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
Ains, just wanted to say that the weekend was AMAZING. Fields were looking good, things seemed really well organised, and if you could get that weather back for every round I'd be quite happy!

A big well done to the people who helped to get the site ready and those that helped the Saturday and Sunday run so smoothly :)

Reactions: Havard407

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
LOVED last weekend, you boys have done a ridiculous job on the series and this is only Round 1!! It was challenging and the quality of the play from all teams across all divisions was top notch. We got work to do!!

UK Paintball dead? Pah!!

Done a blog post about the event too if anyone's interested:

http://gfh-propaganda.blogspot.com

Ainsley, can you email me: al@dubmissile.com and we can have that chat about an interview for the blog.

Cheers bud!