Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2013

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
cheers m8, so do these teams get priority/ is it locked or do they have to book? emailed yesterday and no reply! thanks
Ainsley was over at the MS at the weekend (Unless people have been photoshopping him into photos.)
I imagine it will be business as usual tomorrow.

Reactions: crumbla146

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Indeed.. He only flew back in today...

The only locked Div is Elite afaik.

noodles_adam

adam_bear_#06
Apr 12, 2013
Hi guys just a quick question. In round 1 the head ref told me I had to either swap bottles with someone or get a bottle cover because I was using an empire bottle with yellow logos and writing on it( I had no problem doing this rules are rules) I had tried to conceal the yellow with stickers obviously didn't use enough though. I personally dislike tank covers so can I just keep slapping more stickers on or should I purchase a tank cover?

MattC

Nov 11, 2008
Taken from the 2013 Rules...

The colour yellow is prohibited on any players equipment or clothing, except that a player's jersey, pants, gloves or shoes may have yellow, so long as no part of the yellow colouring is more than 0.25 cm from some other colour, and no more than 10% of any 5cm by 5cm square on clothing or item is yellow.

For reference purposes, 'yellow' is any colour similar to Pantone colours 101, 102, 107, 108, 109, 116, 3945, 3955, 3965, and 803, although any head judge may prohibit any equipment they believe interferes with the judges' ability to officiate effectively.

Now read that how you will.... I read it as.. Don't wear yellow... If you do don't complain when a ref runs 20 metres to you because he sees what he thinks is a hit.

Last edited:

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hey buddy, I'd just get a tank cover........for two reasons. A. To protect your tank, and B. As Matt says, just to stop a ref from running in thinking you've been hit. By all means slap more stickers on - no problemo at all if that's what you prefer! :)

The "rules" are there to help players more than to hinder them. It might seem annoying on the day when a ref calls you up on a vital bit of equipment, but it's more to help them to help you situation :)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Can I just say that certain adhesives in stickers can cause delamination on your bottle..

This isn't the best way to conceal the yellow on your bottle..

MattC

Nov 11, 2008
In fact... I have a 1.1 68 tank cover you can have for free if you come find me at Round 2 or any training day.