Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2013

Akki

Feb 8, 2010
Stafford
Hey buddy, I'd just get a tank cover........for two reasons. A. To protect your tank, and B. As Matt says, just to stop a ref from running in thinking you've been hit. By all means slap more stickers on - no problemo at all if that's what you prefer! :)

The "rules" are there to help players more than to hinder them. It might seem annoying on the day when a ref calls you up on a vital bit of equipment, but it's more to help them to help you situation :)
I'd be cautious about putting stickers all over your bottle. There are restrictions as to how many stickers you can put on equipment so a cover is the best way forward.

noodles_adam

adam_bear_#06
Apr 12, 2013
Cheers lads think ill just find a cover and learn to play with it. Not too worried about delamination from stickers though since its only a cheap steely. But a cover sounds like the best choice from what's been said :)

Chiped117

Contract Killer
Oct 24, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
www.facebook.com
From the Mills website:

- The first 3 shots must be semi-auto mode only.
- Markers will be limited to a ROF of 10 balls per second (in 2009 actually 10.5 bps), defined as no two consecutive shots may be timed shorter than 95ms apart (reading on ROF meter of 10.5 bps or less = legal; reading on ROF meter of 10.6 bps or higher = illegal).
- Ramping of shots will be allowed only once 5 bps has been achieved. Then the marker may ramp to 10 bps, but only as long as the 5 bps is continually maintained. Once the trigger is stopped to be activated, only one single additional shot may be discharged.
Clarification: the 5 bps for start/sustain ramping dose not need to be hit physically, it refers to the time delay between trigger activations, which must be at least the equivalent to 5 bps. So a marker may start to ramp up to 10 bps, if (after the first three shots being in semi-auto only) the time delay between 3rd and 4th trigger activation is less than 200ms.
I could set all that up but is that saved as a millenium or psp ramp preset?? Obviously the rof cap will be adjusted to match

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
I could set all that up but is that saved as a millenium or psp ramp preset?? Obviously the rof cap will be adjusted to match
Usually it is called MS 10 or something of that nature. You can also usually select the MS settings, then tune them. On the Ego 11, this creates a custom profile with those settings, and it APPEARS to do the same on the Axe (It's still new to me, don't judge :p).

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
seems to be a bit of discrepancy between refs/fields because at student cup i wore my old laysick VIP jersey which has a fair bit of yellow and I was told that i wouldn't be able to wear it at the Dye championship, but on the day i asked one of the current laysick boys (using the same jersey) if anything was mentioned and he said he had heard nothing. Dunno if many of you know what the Laysick VIP jerseys are like but there's quite a bit of yellow actually, in particular on the forearms so it seems a bit strange that somebody is getting pulled up for a tank logo now.
Either way I fully appreciate its for our own benefit but i think it needs to be a firm answer on what can/cannot be used :)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Liam

Post #107 by Matt quotes the rule in full, but I would say that the common sense application of this is if you have a cap, jersey, hopper or boots that is entirely or mostly yellow, you cannot use them.

If some of your kit has a bit of yellow in it, you are good to go.

As has been said, it is a rule designed to help the player, so that the colour of your kit does not get mistaken for a hit and get you pulled.

If anyone has some kit that they are unsure about using because of the colour, post up a pic and I will link Ains & Jabba (Head Ref) to it, and you can get the word from the top.

Hope that helps.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Liam

Post #107 by Matt quotes the rule in full, but I would say that the common sense application of this is if you have a cap, jersey, hopper or boots that is entirely or mostly yellow, you cannot use them.

If some of your kit has a bit of yellow in it, you are good to go.

As has been said, it is a rule designed to help the player, so that the colour of your kit does not get mistaken for a hit and get you pulled.

If anyone has some kit that they are unsure about using because of the colour, post up a pic and I will link Ains & Jabba (Head Ref) to it, and you can get the word from the top.

Hope that helps.
yeah no worries LMS i'm well aware of the rule and %age of kit that can be that colour etc. but my only worry is that it isn't being applied evenly. Doesn't actually affect me directly since i don't have any yellow kit but i don't want anybody being confused about how strictly this rule is being applied to then find out the hard way by getting eliminated.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
yeah no worries LMS i'm well aware of the rule and %age of kit that can be that colour etc. but my only worry is that it isn't being applied evenly. Doesn't actually affect me directly since i don't have any yellow kit but i don't want anybody being confused about how strictly this rule is being applied to then find out the hard way by getting eliminated.
No probs!