Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2013

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
I don't speak for Ainsley, however i'm sure he mentioned to me he spoke to the players regarding the yellow jerseys.

Look at it this way... If you were ordering custom Jerseys tomorrow... would you tell your designer to have yellow arms and collars? Think about it. MS are moving away from and Paint fill that isn't Yellow and the exception they had in this year applied to Puget only we're lead to believe. Common sense is the order of the day and we have plenty of that down at OKPB.

Who the hell wants yellow kit anyway ... Bluuuurgh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akki

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
For who Dan? Normally we place teams adjacent to their fields to make it easy for them to access the fields (esp in race divisions) and also for our scorers to know where they are (and be fairly close) if they need to contact them.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi Max,

We have a couple of teams with yellow on their jersey.....whilst it's not banned, it's not "advised" for obvious reasons. At the millennium they're only using yellow paint now, hence the colour ban, however at CPPS, we have people shooting a range of colours from our series vendors, so it's not quite as relevant as it is at a millennium. However, 75% of the paint is yellow, so we put the risk in your court.....just expect a lot of paint checks! :)

Reactions: Care_Bears

Dan Newton

Apr 8, 2013
Quest ad and quest black, we were playing on the same field but miles away from each other. Also can we use orange paint?

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
You can shoot whatever colours the vendors are selling Dan...

Dan Newton

Apr 8, 2013
Brill, also I have just bought a rotor hopper liquid red off here and reading millimum series rules it says in 12.01 only single colour hoppers or smoked are allowed. Can I use my hopper?