Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS. 2017. Who takes the gold?

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Al. I think battered is a little harsh. You been on something this afternoon mate.
Every team can be battered if you get the measure of them. You've battered us a bunch of times (more than we battered you) but we did batter you a couple of points here and there. It's all about the battering. Where's the fun if there isn't a good battering being dished out? ;-)

AND I did say you guys were gonna take it...although are you D1 next year?

You do know I love you though right?

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
In Elite the CPPS teams will continue to dominate ,the rest have'nt even finalised their rosters,or budgets I suspect.Nexus,we don't think will exist ,Firm will depend on their domestic roster upgrading .The rest ,could podium on any given day .As 3 prelims is too little to split very even teams .Even the Mills have finally realised and gone to 4,in the CPL at least.Southern teams ,such as there are tend to be widely spread and have no central focus .Though "ECI Dave" is doing an innovative job at curing this with his B Wood fight clubs. Paintball goes in a cycle (Not Clint's ) and I can't honestly see anything changing in the short term .I should point out though ,paintball has a habit of slapping down any confident predictions we make.

Reactions: Dave S ECI

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Then there's the "Law of Paintball", which states that in the offseason, your team has a 10 player roster. Then, when the first event rolls around, you find it difficult to field 4 guys.
Truer words have never been spoken

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
CPPS held their Winter Warmup over the weekend, in snow & sleet.

Madtoxic won on Saturday, and Firm rolled through everyone undefeated to win Sunday.

On a side note, xfactor won the nxl winter classic in Florida, where of course it isn't winter. Not that I'm jealous.

Last edited: