Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 7man - 6th October 2013

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Well it's that time of year already.......time to go old school!

Our 7man event will be a weekend to remember. We will have training on the Saturday from 11am - 4pm and the event on the Sunday. We're hoping to run 3 fields for this event, and each field will be a different layout. This is obviously dependant on numbers but here's how things will work division wise:

3 divisions based on the level you have been playing all season:

Division 1: For Elite and D1 teams

Division 2: For Race 2 teams

Division 3: For 5 man teams

Once we have final numbers, we'll work out the details of prelims and seeded matches and rotation of fields. HPAC will be on site with 4500psi fills, as will our catering crew and our series vendors.

Gun rules are semi auto and uncapped, old school style.....ONE pull, ONE shot - no ramping or assisted modes allowed and triggers will be checked for bounce!

We will be doing our end of year presentation at the event for our main series also.

Price will be £225 per team and deadline for entry/withdrawal will be Friday 27th at 6pm.

Please book in by emailing us: admin@okpb.co.uk

Ainsley

Reactions: Henry.B and Stephen

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
Hello Ains & Co!

My lads will more than likely be down however I'll be bringing in a lot of the lads who haven't played all season and relatively new to the sport.

Any chance I can drop my guys down to the Div 3 field or is it cemented in stone? I'm not to fussed personally as I wont be playing it's just I don't want the lads to get pasted all day if it doesn't go their way :)

Taa!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Layouts will be released before and obviously you can train them on the Saturday as well.

Jon - that's ok if you have a lot of new guys......unless you win, then all bets are off ;)