Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 7man - 6th October 2013

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Fun day out to round off a great series. Unbelievably even the sun put in an appearance (honestly there are photos of it!). Hats off to you guys for consistently putting on great events throughout the season. Will definitely be back next season -highly recommend

Reactions: Ainsley

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
That was fun!

First time a lot of our woods team have played that format, but everyone has come away looking to play more next year. We even managed to finish more or less mid table. Very, very happy!

Event was really well run, plenty of organisation and friendly people. Referees were great.

The Eclipse field was a bit mental. The snake side M caused mayhem for a few teams. Loved the other field too. Managed to avoid a mugging thanks to my spider-senses. Felt a bit gutted for the guy from No Hope who knocked a gorgeous Clone off of the table :(

There's about a million other things I want to mention. I've had a massive grin on my face since getting home last night. Cheers guys, couldn't have had a better time!

Hoping we can make an appearance at next years series :)

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
Great day had loads of fun and got to see some old friends and play paintball what more could we ask for, my team (Mad Sqad Rebels) did great for our fist time out finished 7th over all so cant complain.

Reactions: Ainsley

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
Loads of fun, thanks for a great year from the whole Samurai tribe Ainsley.

Any chance we can see the final standings from Sunday?

Mar 14, 2012
Great day out! Thanks to Shoreline Rangers for having me and the Lucky 15s/Disruption/Samurai for lending us the two extra bodies we needed! And of course to Ainsley, Dylan and the minions!

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Top notch show Ainsley, thanks for putting on a brilliant 2013 set of events! Can't wait for next year :-D

it8nthot

Dec 4, 2002
Just this side of sanity
Another great event - as all the others have been - Ainsley and crew doing a marvellous job(y)
Special thanks to Simon / Sam / Chris & Neill for joining our ranks for the day. Got 'Spanked' a few times during the day but had some tough opposition.
Roll on next year:)

Last edited: