Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Event 1 2014 - Dye Championship, 22/23 March

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know of any photographers that were on the field last sunday? Division 4?
Also a massive thankyou to all that were involved in making such a great event!
Carl... Essex ACES had RSH Media for some games, just awaiting their arrival now, expected towards the end of the week

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
Yes this was our first time down at CPPS div4. Had early teething problems within the team and early jitters. One of our guys got pulled wiping mud from slide, even though the ref was facing him and our guy showed him it was mud and no paint before he wipe. Oh well live and learn. Will tell our captain that everyone was in the same boat as him. Yes the staging area was cramped but I didn't find it too much of a problem.

Yes I would like an area to test fire my gun before matches away from the chrono queue. Like a lot of teams if there's gun issues and the problem is fixed, we would like to be able to test a couple of pots to make sure its shooting fine.

What is the call for being on field with a camera?? I'd like to be on the field taking photos in between games or during our teams game?? Do I consult the hed ref for this??

Loving the atmosphere and the tournament. Hopefully the tournament jitters are over and we can play better next tournament while making some new friends along the way.

Last edited:

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
What is the call for being on field with a camera?? I'd like to be on the field taking photos in between games or during our teams game?? Do I consult the hed ref for this??
Previously @Ainsley has advised me remove your playing jersey and you can enter the field. I don't believe you need to agree with the refs

Reactions: Barrage
Jan 25, 2014
Dumfries
www.facebook.com
well i have to say war a great weekend i did not play but still ended up been hit a few time got how i miss playing but getting older and body can not take the punishment any more.. i know i can here you all say but you were the young handsome chat taking picture … well thank you i say but its true i am getting old :)

but serious the whole weekend was a blast really nice catching up with old friends and making new ones that will last for a life time

great to see so many Scottish teams making the trip down well done Lads nice seeing you

i will apologise now that i did not get to every game or every field on the sunday as it is totally impossible to cover every game on the day so i will make a special effort to get to your field in the next round as my aim is to get at lease every team though out the season as i feel that this is only faire to every one

Site was looking great well spread out and very clean really thought the whole day went smooth as i felt there was not much down time at all every team player knew where to be and what to do minutes in advance so well done CPPS great work

Burger van what can i say Ummmmmmmmy that burger thing they made for me was fantastic 2burgers cheese bacon mushrooms onions really every thing one word Fantastic

REFFS no matter what field i covered all the reefs were singing from the same hime sheet well done all total consistence though out the day if there was mistakes made i would say very few were made but all give them a break as we are only human and human error will all ways creep in i say to players each time you got shot out of your bunker was that human error me thinks so :) and all you have to say is SH** happens get on with it

Vendors really nice to see so many of you turn up and support the best of British paintball i can not think the last time i went to an event and seen so many Vendors trading but not just paintball related fashion related really nice to see Playing to the players egos loved it

Techs i spent some time watching the Planet techs work there magic and i have to say this is what a 1st class service they operate any question you came up with they answered it right away and got those markers back to you in as quick of a time frame as possible GREAT STUFF take my hat off to you all

Accommodation i know this has nothing to do with CPPS but i just won't to put a shout to to this to make you awaire DO NOT and i will repeat this DO NOT book into the Kingfisher hotel it is
absolute SH** hole no heating no fresh running cold water no breakfast no dovet on the bed it was a sheet thats it loud music all night £20 per night would have fathered slept in the ditch side would have been more comfortable you walk along the floor thinking you are pissed until you realise its the birds are all uneven and not screwed down

reason for me choosing this place was a last min thing as i did not think i could make the weekend until the wednesday be for

so DONT DO IT stay away

so i just like to say well done to all teams that finished on the podiom in round 1 bring on round 2

all my images will be sent out now to the mag.s i was shooting for but you can find a batch or 2 on my photography page

Steve Turnbull photography

or my personal page
set
Steve

catch you all very soon

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
All of the Jaguars had a great time, massive thank you to all the teams we played, the ref's were very very good on the div 4 field.
The only issue we had was on Saturday, with teams wanting to play each other or whatever....if there's 5 guys queuing on the field and ready to play....then play them, its paintball. If you want to play certain teams then hire a field between all of you.

Reactions: Banil and Rikk

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!

Etiquette would be to ask the organisers for permission in advance, check in at registration in the morning and ask the head ref before entering the field by the referee entrance. And definitely do not wear your team jersey, or at least turn it inside out!

Reactions: Barrage