Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Feedback Thread

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
haay sid ali improves round on round no mugging of his team mate this round, so he is moving in the right direction,, love u really alistair :)

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
Awesome event, awesome site... top stuff, but as its a feedback thread... ;)

Pos
+ Bins and loads of big ones :)
+ Fast filling stations
+ Arrangement of the fields, trade stands etc

- Its never easy getting on and off the fields, but the entrances were pretty awkward to get threw whilst they didnt entirely close back up to stop rough balls from flying through
- The fields are the best I've played on, however on Field 3 (its the second field which you had built, think it has the white bunkers on) had some uneven ground on one of the back corners, although its not that bad atm I can see someone jarring a knee on it if it gets worse.
- Chrono area would be nice. Possibly open one field up easy as a 'live field' for people to chrono on etc at the beginning of the day - I think this was the case anyway but wasnt 100% sure? Wasnt too much of an issue as ref's were laxed for the first games and allowed time for people to sort out any hot shooting gats.

Overall mark - A :)

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
All in jest mate we (the monks)have played the kids since their inception so just it's nice to have the banter since were all mates. You guys played very tight, just tell Ali to calm down with his crazy move lol
which move may that of bin mate? :p

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
ohh rich please can u check your fields with a spirit level because all theses hardcore extreme sports fans dont want to jarr a knee on the 0.98 degree slope in that corner lol.

good choice of front cover pic aswell rich handsome fella :)

and sid if he is shooting people by the end of the year then the superstar is on the path to sucess

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
ohh rich please can u check your fields with a spirit level because all theses hardcore extreme sports fans dont want to jarr a knee on the 0.98 degree slope in that corner lol.

and sid if he is shooting people by the end of the year then the superstar is on the path to sucess
:):):)

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com

Dude... some of us have delicate knee's to look after!

In terms of the picture used for the front cover of the booklets, can I ask why THE CLAW was photoshopped out? Can I also ask who that player was on the front cover as he'll make a fantastic figure skater... his spins are fabulous!!!

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
Did anyone at the CPPS yesteday find a pair of Oakley Monster sunglasses near or around the staging site or just paintball stand..............lost them after the games yesterday. They are Black with yellow lenses! if you have found them I would love it if you wotuld return them to me as they are my favourite sunny's!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to say I saw some sunglasses but did not pick them up. They were at the staging side of the white field (field 3) on the floor next to the netting to the left of the air fill. I jumped over them as I was rushing on to the field, then completely forgot about seeing them after. Sorry. :(