Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS kit and equipment requirements for season

Feb 6, 2010
During the course of this season we are going to need several pieces of kit and site equipment. I thought I would post here to give the trade or anyone else the chance to fulfil these requirements.

to start with we require trophies for round one of the CPPS on the 28th Feb and the other 5 rounds

1st to 3rd Xball (18 trophies)

1st to 3rd for each 5 man division (circa 15 trophies) to be awarded at end of season

1st to 3rd overall end of season (3 trophies)

(mods if there is a better, marketplace, area feel free to move)

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
I can help you guys with this if you like. Do you need the trophies to be paintball specific or would you like some classic style ones?

If you can PM me a rough guideline of what you need, I can put something together for you

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
During the course of this season we are going to need several pieces of kit and site equipment. I thought I would post here to give the trade or anyone else the chance to fulfil these requirements.

to start with we require trophies for round one of the CPPS on the 28th Feb and the other 5 rounds

1st to 3rd Xball (18 trophies)

1st to 3rd for each 5 man division (circa 15 trophies) to be awarded at end of season

1st to 3rd overall end of season (3 trophies)

(mods if there is a better, marketplace, area feel free to move)
Bully is the one to speak to about this - I think he used the Rochdale Trophy Centre.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE