Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS rd 1. The good, the bad and the ugly. (feedback)

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Thought the weather was going to spoil it for us all, but turned out a good day, especially after the weather we have had for the last three months ;)

Well done to Rich, the crew and the marshalls for doing a top job.

Astro turf between the fields worked and made it easy getting on and off the fields.

Nice seeing so many teams there, lots of old and new faces creating a good atmosphere :)

Looking forward now to the next event.

Buttsy

Rep'in B'Temper
Dec 5, 2008
Lost in davey jones's locker
I've only just managed to pull myself together enough to type something and give thanks out :eek:
All i can actually say is what a epic day, sorry weekend...

I'd first like to give out thanks to Rich for all his hard work i know he does to bring the CPPS to all the teams out there at such a great value for money. The way he pulls things off with such a up hill battle agianst farmers and the weather is beyond the paintball gods!!! ;)

A MASSIVE Thanku to my fellow setup/takedown buddies.. Its always emotional ( usually at Blonski's expense )

I'd like to say a thanku to all the Marshalls and xball players on the Mill field in the afternoon for the chance to do a bit of marshalling.. Ouch that **** hurts!! :eek:

Thanku to Gill at justpaintball for all your mega help and support over the last few months. Your paint rocks.. But i dont know why you had to ruin the astro turf carpark with your van..... do yu know how long that had taken us!!!! :cool:

Finally... My Team... Devastation... Love you all

Buttsy
Devastation
BoP Crew

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
Well i thought it was a top notch event, had a great day, the reffing was good - the common sense approach was taken which i liked. shame it was scheduled a little funny but cant be helped. looking forward to the next one.

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
Overall I had a fantastic day - really enjoyed the morning playing in group "A" - the teams we played were great on and off the field and really enjoyed the banter :). Thank you to Dyehard for a great day it's always fun with you guys, thank you to Gill for some fantastic paint.

Good Points:

1) The event was well run and had a great atmosphere.
2) Fields were set up well
3) Air Stations put in great positions
4) Good music
5) Generally good marshalling (and patient :p)
6) Good value for money

Not so good points (and I hope you don't mind me being picky)

1) Fields were really boggy - got stuck a few times in the mud (however we cannot control the weather and I do know how hard the team have worked to sort things out as much as possible)
2) A few more bins (already mentioned)
3) One of the marshalls on the field were not clear with some of their calls and were a little slow at times (however this is just nit picking as in general reffing was good)
4) 3 Toilets is not enough for the amount of players there and some people are not sure on their gender as the ladies toilet didn't seem to be for ladies only.

Altogether a good day (and like I said I'm just nit picking) and I'm looking forward to the next event.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Quite happy with nit picking, as paying customers you are fully entitled to your opinion no matter how picky some points may be. And we can only improve if we know what to improve.
in that case id like it to be dry for at least 4 weeks before an event

James25

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
Just want to say a big thanks to rich and all the crew that make CPPS possible from Zero Tolerance. We had an excellent day bar the mud which we cant really control.
See everyone in 6 weeks

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
I might sound stupid, but playing on the muddy ground what really nice for me.
Make slide so much easier, far bunker become possible to take in one....