Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Rd 2 Results and Thanks.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Ok guys and girls. Well slight improvement on weather, still a few scheduling issues and staff training that will be resolved for rd 3.

Just wanna say thanks to all my support staff, admin and refs who all work amazingly hard and put up with my paddies and outbursts. Thanks to many of the refs that stood in for the let downss and those that stepped up to be ultimates.

Many thanks to the vendors that come to the events, LIPS, Phoenix, Just, Angel, BZ, Custom PB, P8ntu Warped and Planet with the tech booth.

Many thanks to all our series sponsors and supporters who help make the event with there support.

Big thumbs up to our buddies at Rockstar Energy Drinks for keep many of us going on sunday after the late saturday night and long day ;)
Second thumbs up to Sparkie and Emma for the fantastic food, the best in the game :)

Finally, a big thanks to the teams. I know some of you had grumbles and issues and you have tried to relay them in a positive manor so thanks. Also as a note please guys dont feel awkward about giving critiscm.....you are paying customers and altough we cant please everyone 100% of the time we can only improve on things if we know what was wrong.

Only grumble from me is the mess left in the car park and camping area. Pits area i can acept and we were let down by our cleaning crew not showing but the rubbish, boots, tents and crap left in the above area's and is not aceptable!! All this means is in the future if people wanna leave these area's like a dump then costs will go up and camping will be charged for, dont wanna so feel free to name and shame these people or groups who do this!

Results:
M7 Elite League
1st Shock
2nd Firm
3rd Disruption
4th Ldn. Tigers
5th Nexus
6th Relentless
7th Warped
8th So Manc
9th Entity

M7 Super League
1st The Firm
2nd NPF Academy
3rd B Temper
4th Relentless Kidz
5th Mad Monks
6th Tigers 2
7th F.e
8th Rival Kidz

M5 Premier Race 2
1st Firm Academy
2nd Warped
3rd Lethal Bizzle
4th Brotherhood
5th snatch
6th smokin aces
7th lucky 15s
8th evil saints
9th temper fury
10th laysick vip
11th volatile
12th temper rage
13th ratz
14th bz zulu
15th NPF academy
16th so manc

M5 Championship
1st nemesis
2nd prophecy
3rd addiction
4th marshal law
5th domination
6th assasins
7th aberdeen fusion
8th xtinction
9th care bears hellfire
10th rampage
11th no limit bridgend
12th lucky 15.5s
13th cares bears valkyrie
14th lil thugs
15th double vision
16th lucky 15 colts
17th warped 2
18th asylum loonatics
19th chimera
20th spank
21st lampeter karma
22nd alpha 1
23rd newcastle lockdown

M5 Conference
1st Brotherhood Audacia
2nd Lampeter Karma 2
3rd Powys Stingers
4th Academy 49
5th Sneaky Snorkells A
6th BZ Academy
7th NPF Academy Kids
8th KU Nemesis

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Well I thought the 1st round had some issues, but was very happy with the way the day went, The Ref's were ist class on our field, and the Teams we played we very fair also!! The other teams in our League played fair also which was relly good to see and was very refreshing as these teams all want to win and go OTT some of the time but this event was different so well done to all the Teams in the Elite League and lets all the rest of the legs the same!!!!!!

Just one thing, regarding the rubbish, now I know Rich you said the cleaning crew didn't turn up, but can you put more bins out please, as at least we can put thr rubbish some where, or may be have somewhere for us to place our empty paint boxs, as if there's nowhere to put rubbish it just goes on the floor!!

Thanks Rich for all the hard work you put in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twizz

London Tigers

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Well I thought the 1st round had some issues, but was very happy with the way the day went, The Ref's were ist class on our field, and the Teams we played we very fair also!! The other teams in our League played fair also which was relly good to see and was very refreshing as these teams all want to win and go OTT some of the time but this event was different so well done to all the Teams in the Elite League and lets all the rest of the legs the same!!!!!!

Just one thing, regarding the rubbish, now I know Rich you said the cleaning crew didn't turn up, but can you put more bins out please, as at least we can put thr rubbish some where, or may be have somewhere for us to place our empty paint boxs, as if there's nowhere to put rubbish it just goes on the floor!!

Thanks Rich for all the hard work you put in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twizz

London Tigers

Where we staged, we had both a regular rubbish bin and a builders bag provided for flattened paint boxes, both of which we used to full effect.

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Excellent day as usual! Thank you so much for all your hard work, it really is an awesome event!

It was also a bonus to see Rich in such a good mood in the morning (he was still a bit tipsy, lol) :D

We played like poo this time but still really enjoyed the day and had a loads of fun! Great to spend time with so many good friends!

And not forgetting the thanks to the marshalls, we couldn't do it without you :cool:

Can't wait for Rd 3! Love to all xxxxx

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
At the next event, I'd like to see a bigger Rockstar can please.

Great event as usual guys, having missed the first one due to a wedding, it was good to see old friends and new down at the site. Like the idea of keeping the games on one field, makes life easier all round.

Wristbands........see where it's coming from, but not sure it really worked, however, I'm sure you'll iron out any creases by round 3 with those.

Thanks to Pikey, Luke and Lawrence for their coaching, Gill @ Just for the paint, and of course Planet Eclipse (and Robert for being there in the tech booth......not that he was needed!) ;)

Reactions: Akki and emopikey

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
Was an exellent weekend tbh rich, got no real complaints (other than the usual ref calls that seemed a bit off....like having a player pulled off the field for a hit that didn't exist) but nothing in this world is perfect and for BZ academy lads its a learning curve atm as its our first season (and loving it), so the only thing i can say is KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!!! we all know you and the missus put alot of time and effort into these events and i'm looking forward to all the rounds, just wish it wasn't such a trek down from the north east haha

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
Top work Rich, my first CPPS event and loved every minute. Big thanks to all the teams we played, excellent sportsmanship from all of you (even the 3+ guys that could have ripped apart our back centre whilst he was trying to pull half his fluffy stick out of his barrel :doh: :D). Bring on Round 3!