Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS rd 6, 18th October

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
Like to say thanks to Rich and the Guys! great event once again great way to finish the season perfect weather and good results :)

thanks to all the teams that Sneaky Snorkels 1 played was fun! glad to see new faces and old!

see you next season :) and one last thank you to the refs great job paul, chris and matt and the other ref on the jt field :)!! ( sorry didnt get your name )

Scotty
Sneaky Snorkels 1

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Guys i have left a NXE backpack at the event, it has some new DYE boxers in it, keep your eyes open please :cool:

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
Another top day at CPPS

Thanks to Andy and the rest of the Smokin' Aces crew... was a pleasure playing with ya guys!!! :D:D:D

Top work from Rich and the CPPS guys to make this series both enjoyable and challenging - bring on CPPS 2010! :D

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Guys i have left a NXE backpack at the event, it has some new DYE boxers in it, keep your eyes open please :cool:
If the pack doesn't turn up, I have an NXE pack you can have.

As for the boxers........well, if they have been game worn, they will probably fetch a tidy sum on the "used" market, so you can kiss those goodbye.

:)

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
Yet another great event ! Thanks to Rich and all his crew We had a great torny Thanks to john for guestin for us pal!

Thanks to all the three man teams were a pleasure to ref,
and it was all kept fluffy Lump:p;)

Lump, We found a bag near our gazeebo give it to rich pal

Thanks to all again long live cpps!!

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
big up to cpps, and Andy and the smoking aces for lettting us play some great events with you guys this year roll on 2010, i no i test his patience sometimes but hope im worth it lol big up to photonick u have a incoming email my friend,, taking photos of ur stickers all day concentrate on the balling lol ;)

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
Dont suppose anyone found a leather coat did they? Cant seem to find mine, last time I remember wearing it was when I was walking the field in the morning :(