Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Round 1 results?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
15s out of nowhere with 1st place in elite. 15s also won div1 with a close second by eci veterans.
personally finished up 8th I think in elite, could definitely have done better but retain our spot to fight another day :)

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
The Lucky 15 Mustangs had, and will have all season, Brandon Rabackoff playing for us. He plays for Montreal Image, an OD1 team last year, a division below our First team at Mills. He's an excellent addition, along with Aidan Ball, to our 2 time Final and 4 time podium winning Mustangs team from last year.

1st in Elite... 1st in Division 1... All the hard work in the closed season paying off. Well deserved indeed.

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
4th in Div 2 for us Scots. Made a bit of a mess of our playoff games against Spank and Sandbaggers but still pretty pleased with the result. Lots of competitive divisions and teams this weekend, should be a good year at CPPS!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
London Impact and London Fearless didnt have a brilliant day.

Lesson's learned and will be back for Rd 2 :)

Reactions: Spikerz

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Mixed day for Lethal Bizzle in Elite, some tough games that weren't reflected in the final scores. Think we came 10th in Elite. New team lineup who haven't played/trained together and my first run out in a few years and it showed, hopefully next event I'll have knocked some rust off.