Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Round 2 thanks

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
After a weekend like that where do i start.

Thanks for the weather :D
Altough as predicted instead of it being to wet and muddy it was too hard and dry :rolleyes:

Ok so back on track, a big shout out to al the teams that attended round 2. I saw some excellent play from not only the usual suspects but also the newer teams that picked up some great results and points. You all conducted yourself in a fantastic manor and long may it continue. Also thanks to the new teams that attended the event, hope you liked it and welcome to the CPPS family. Also thanks to al the guys who came as spectators, on lookers it was great to see so many of you there.

Special thanks to al those who attended, and helped in the Funball 5's on the Saturday. It seemed to go down well and will be back at round 3 with some refinements and adjustments made.

Id like to thank all our series sponsors and suporters for there continued support and backing. Cheers to Robbo for coming don and showing his face, and joining in on the torrent of abuse i get, much love to you all :D :rolleyes:

Big thanks to the guys that made the trips down to suport the teams with the trade stands,
Just Paintball, BZ and Warped.

Thanks as usual to HPAC for the air fills, Timmy and H doing the work whilst Trevs preparing his beech kit for Malaga.

Sizzling Sue on the food, great as usual......and as Guiness say good things come to those who wait ;)

Massive shout out to the CPPS reffing crew, as you may have seen at the weekend all dressed up in there new kit and the start of our new reffing program which will have details to follow.

The admin girls, Gem, Claire and Deb who in between trying to steal my pups handled everything brilliantly.

Cheers to Mum and Dad and the drinks.

Last but not least, massive kudos and respect to my setup crew who without them it would be a pile of bunkers in a field and me in a nervous wreck.

So Wayne, Phil, Roy, Jon, Dan, Nick and Shell and then Dave and DW and Dickie for the pack down. Much love to you all.

Thanks for making the event what it is, thanks to all of ya that supported us.

Few issues to sort for round 3 and we will be working very hard to get us to the new site in time for round 3.

If i have missed anyone out i apologise, i have had about 6 hours sleep in the last few days so a little frazzled.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
much love back to ya rich, as always an amazing event and i am proud to be part of your crew whether its reffing or helping set up / pack down. as always i will ref for you and it will always be an honour to be part of the UK's #1 league.. long live the CPPS :)